“Great Service!!!”
Review of Hotel Andra

Hotel Andra
Ranked #10 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The entire staff was friendly attentive and focused on making our stay memorable. The hotel is located a block off the monorail and a couple blocks from Pikes Place Market and shopping. There are interior rooms, so request exterior if available!

Room Tip: Corners are terrific
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BDVino
There are newer reviews for Hotel Andra

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Well-proportioned, comfortable rooms. Competent, friendly staff. Convenient location. Nice amenities.
Any quibbles I have are small (wish the alarm clock was digital, the ice bucket had no tongs) and wouldn't stop me from staying here again in a heartbeat.
Recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights, without a rental car and the location was perfect to walk, take cabs and enjoy the shops and restaurants in the neighborhood. I would definitely stay here again.... maybe next month!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Andra. Rooms are modern, new and clean. The room was spacious and comfortable. The overall feel is cozy, comfortable and classy. The location is great- just a 5-10 min walk from Pike Place and nearby a lot of great shopping and restaurants. Loved Lola downstairs for dinner.
My only complaint was that the sheets were not soft.
Value was great for what I got and I will stay here again if rates stay competitive.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Andra for our First Wedding Anniversary. We wanted to ride the Ferris wheel and play pinball at Shorty's. The hotel was close to everything. The room was spacious and the layout of the room was great. The staff was friendly and helpful, and when we came back from our Anniversary date, within minutes of returning to our room, was sparkling wine and an Anniversary card signed by the staff. What a surprise! This made our stay even more enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay Downtown. The necessities in the room and the special attention the staff gave was beyond anything any other hotel had done. I do not think I will go to any other hotel in Seattle since my stay at Hotel Andra.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is our second stay at the Hotel Andra. Our spring break family reunion trips to Seattle have coincided with their great annual suite sale, and we enjoyed having the extra sitting room for family chats between meals and touring around. The front desk staff is great, having Lola as the hotel restaurant is really wonderful--our breakfast server said he recognized us from last year!?!--and the rooms have lots of nice details that make the stay very comfortable. The Hotel is within a short walk of the Westlake Center mall and Transit Tunnel, where the Light Rail from the airport ends and the monorail beings, and within a 5 minute walk of the Public Market. Foodie alert: You can get room service from either Lola or Serious Pie, two Tom Douglas restaurants, and the Dahlia is just across the street.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from 4th Avenue (east) and higher rooms are a little quieter. We found our suite...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had a great stay at Hotel Andra and I would highly recommend it. The staff was incredibly helpful, the room was big and comfortable and the adjoining restaurant was a great spot to unwind. We'll be back!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends