$222
$209
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

Belltown Inn(Seattle)
$214
$183
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$199
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$267
$231
Hotels.com
$211
$198
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

$211
$199
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

$207
2,183 results
All reviewsserious pielola restaurantdahlia bakerydahlia loungelux suiteacross the streettom douglas restaurantgreat locationwalk in closetspace needlepike place marketwet barwithin walking distanceroom servicecorner suiteattached restaurantfew blocks
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I stay at the Andra whenever I travel to Seattle and the hotel consistently provides excellent service. The Andra is perfectly situated in downtown, close to shopping and site-seeing with great restaurants and bars in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This was my first visit to Seattle and I booked the hotel following recommendations on Trip Advisor. The location is really convenient and I walked almost everywhere. Pike Place is about a 10-minute walk away. The hotel itself was very nice, but I didn't really think it was very special and thought it was pricey for what it was (however, not knowing Seattle, I can't judge what the average hotel rate is). I arrived quite late on Friday night and was first given a room opposite the elevator, which was quite noisy. I asked to change rooms and the Front Desk was extremely accommodating, they found me a different room right in a corner, which was huge with a little kitchenette (but no real facilities) and a massive walk-in wardrobe. The room itself had two double beds, was very light, decor was very neutral (so much so, that I can't actually remember what it looked like,but brown was involved). The bathroom was quite small with a shower cubicle (no bath), but it was really funky with glass tiles. It had a shelf which ran along the length of the bathroom - that was a nice idea as there never is enough space in hotel bathrooms. I had breakfast one morning in Lola's which is attached to the hotel (but I am not sure whether they are part of the same company). Breakfast was very nice, good atmosphere, but they don't like single diners on a Sunday morning... Overall, I would recommend the hotel if you can get a special deal, but I am not sure whether I would stay there if I had to pay out of my own pocket.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Hotel Andra was a real treat! The location could not be beat. It is within walking distance of just about everything. The room was beautifully appointed and the bed and pillows very comfortable. The staff was friendly. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelAndra, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Andra, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear Wsald,
We're so delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! We do have one of the best locations in downtown Seattle: just a few blocks from Westlake Center and Pacific Place, Belltown and downtown's best dining and Seattle's cultural attractions. If you haven't already experienced the newly opened King Tut exhibition at the Pacific Science Center or Seattle Center's "The Next Fifty" celebration, be sure to ask our Concierge for suggestions and recommendations when you return.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Seattle!

Kind regards,
Kelsey Hunsinger

Reviewed May 27, 2012

A good friend recommended this hotel. Unfortunately we were extremely unhappy. We stayed in a suite next to the service elevator. We asked to speak with a manager about switching/upgrading rooms. The manager said all the rooms will be equally as noisy. Also, our window on the 8th floor fell out of it's track and someone could have easily fallen out...especially if you have kids! Dangerous!
One last thing, I requested a non-feathered room because of allergies...after my first night, I woke up with huge, puffy, red eyes! Poor customer service.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else...or if you must stay here don't stay in a studio!
2  Thank sam0790
Reviewed May 27, 2012

The Andra is a quaint hotel with large windows and seats available for people watching. The decor is magnificent and there are several locations to relax in. I also love the art. The king-size bed was soooo comfortable. It was so nice having the suite. The treetops outside our windows made us feel we were in a tree house. It reminded me of our room in Amsterdam without the steep stairs to climb. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The concierge (I'm so sorry, I can't remember her name) called me the night before our arrival and arranged a limo (to & from the airport) and a dinner reservation. I was so impressed. The Assaggio is right next door where we had our supper. It was to die for. I would definitely return to the Andra.