“Outstanding Comfort, Ambiance, and Service”
Review of Hotel Andra

Hotel Andra
Ranked #11 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I highly recommend Hotel Andra for the shear comfort, location, ambiance, and service. We enjoyed a relaxing and romantic weekend and Hotel Andra was the perfect location to enjoy Seattle from.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,112)

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for a week for a conference. My first impression of the hotel was that it was modern, clean and newly refurnished and the bedroom was the same way. Close to everything, restaurants, light rail, convention center ... etc. Even after staying a week I had no major gripes. The only minor gripe I had was that the walls were a bit thin as I heard my neighbors a couple times. Also street noise was heard a bit. But I had ear plugs so no biggee! Also, I never complained about it, but the pillows weren't as plush as I'd hope for.

Room Tip: My co-worker staying at the hotel said his room had noise from above while on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We've stayed at the Andra several times. We usually book a suite - for 2 adults / one chilld. The rooms are spacious, modern and clean with all the amenities you’d expect - Comfortable bed and trendy décor. The lobby area / lounge is busy in the evening. Cool atmosphere for pre-dinner drinks. The staff is friendly and professional. The restaurant – Lola – is good and always busy for breakfast. Good location - A short walk to Pike place Market, Macy’s, Nordstrom , Niketown and many great restaurants. Windows could use better soundproofing, you can hear traffic noise even on the 8th floor.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Our experience from beginning to end could not have been better. Jennifer helped with reservations assigning us the perfect room and was fantastic at sharing how to arrive, the easiest way, from SeaTac. All of the hotel staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel common areas were comfortable, well lit with fabulous ombience. We were close to the Link light rail and the Monorail. We had a short walk to Pikes Market and fabuolous dining all right there or within a couple of blocks. Should you forget to pack something, you can buy it within walking distance from the hotel. From toiletries, gloves, hat, jacket, wine, toys, shoes, everything is convenient. The streets are well-lit and shopping abundant. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Upper floors, corner suites are bright and sunny.
Reviewed November 18, 2011

We stayed in the Monarch Suite, which they had donated as a charity auction purchase. Taking advantage of the size of the accommodations, we held a birthday party catered by Tom Douglas Catering. The hotel service was exceptional as was the catering. I found the staff more than willing to do what they could to make our stay an extremely enjoyable and memorable one. They succeed on both counts. It is well located, close to the center of town and some of the best shopping establishments in Seattle. Although this was a one time special event, if I were to stay again I would definitely stay in one of the Lux Suites, which are affordable yet give good value.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have great view to the harbor.
Reviewed November 17, 2011

When planning my recent business trip to Seattle there were very few hotel rooms left in the city. I had never stayed at Hotel Andra before, but TA reviews were positive, so I booked it. It's been a great experience. It is about 3 blocks from the light rail, so I could avoid taking a cab or renting a car from the airport to downtown. It's about 5 blocks to the Pike Place Market and waterfront. The room is very clean, and the staff very helpful. I was a little worried about the location of my room when I first arrived. It's immediately across the hall from the elevator, but it has turned out to be a non-issue. It's been really quiet. I will definitely try to stay here again when back in Seattle.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We, our wedding party and family stayed at Hotel Andra the weekend of our wedding. It was FABULOUS! Hotel Andra's staff worked very hard to make sure everything was perfect. Our friends and family kept commenting on the level of detail in the hotel as well as how accommodating the hotel staff were. The rooms, lobby, bar and Lola restaurant were all beautiful and the perfect place to celebrate for a wedding. We were especially impressed when we returned back after our reception and there was champagne and pretty music playing on the radio for us! I could not have found a more perfect place on the most important day of my life. They truly helped to make it perfect. I highly reccommend!

Room Tip: The LUX King suite was fabulous! Big, comfortable and immaculate detail. We loved it!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
HotelAndra, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Andra, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

Dear Samantha T,
What an honor to have had you celebrating your wedding weekend with us! We strive to make each and every guest's stay a memorable one, and it is such a compliment to us to see that we have done so for not only you, but your wedding party as well. We hope to have you back next year for your anniversary, and look forward to many more opportunities to celebrate you.

Kind regards,