$209
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $274/night.

$207
HolidayInn.com
$189
  • Pool
$198
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

Belltown Inn(Seattle)
$244
$209
$179
  • Fitness center
$183
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $275/night.

$189
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

Motif Seattle(Seattle)
$219
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

$231
2,182 results
All reviewsserious pielola restaurantdahlia bakerydahlia loungelux suiteacross the streettom douglas restaurantgreat locationwalk in closetspace needlepike place marketwet barwithin walking distanceroom servicecorner suiteattached restaurantfew blocks
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Everything was first rate from start to finish. Initially, what drew me to the hotel was the location and affordability. The service was outstanding, and the location of the hotel made it very easy to hit all the spots my family and I wanted to see. If I ever decide to travel back out to Seattle, the first thing I will do is book a room at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded March 30, 2011

Dear Ryan080,

Thank you for your “superb” review. We can not wait to see you again.

Reviewed March 5, 2011

Wonderful boutique hotel experience. Gorgeous Icelandic decor. Restaurant on site, Lola's, is amazing and we ate there every day.

• Stayed: February 2011
Management response:Responded March 16, 2011

Dear CheChoui,

Thank you so much for such a fabulous reveiw of the hotel and Lola. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Seattle.

Jonathan bartlett

Reviewed March 2, 2011

A fun girl’s weekend in Seattle was all the more enjoyable for the discovery of the Hotel Andra. My initial skepticism of yet another old hotel renovated to qualify as “hip boutique” was quickly put to rest as we were warmly welcomed and our room was well appointed and comfortable. Nightly turndown service was a nice touch that many hotels have long since discarded and much appreciated after a late afternoon snack fest left our room in some disarray.
The bathroom was the real tell for this hotel. While little can be done about bathroom size in vintage properties, the design proved to be thoughtful and, most importantly, worked well for two women traveling with the requisite amount of “stuff” that makes a gal who she is. Large mirrors and extra shelves gave us lots of space to spread out while we repaired the damage of too many cocktails in the Lola bar. I also applaud the eco-friendly approach to their hair and body products. Large glass dispensers allowed for luxurious use of these really fabulous Swedish FACE products without the bother and waste of tiny plastic bottles. The cozy robes were also much enjoyed.
The bar/restaurant was not to be missed – lively and neighbourly, no black-sheathed stick bugs, and the bartenders know how to muddle, shake and stir with style. Lola is a Tom Douglas venue and with three or four more of his outlets across the street and around the corner you don’t have to go far for great food. The breakfast at Lola was even better than cocktail hour - don’t miss the fresh made donuts, hot from the fryer, and tossed in sugar by handsome servers with a flair for anticipation.
Best of all, for gals spending at par Canadian dollars, abundant shopping was nearby and with complimentary discount cards provided by sale-savvy front desk staff we were able to maximize every retail opportunity. The gents on the door and handling valet could not have been more helpful and their great sense of humour kept us all laughing as we waited for cabs on a busy Saturday night.
A great hotel find – can’t wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank GirlOnTheRoadAgain
Reviewed February 28, 2011

My wife and I recently visited Seattle over the President's day (in the US) holiday. We are Canadian (from Vancouver) but enjoy visiting our neighbour to the south periodically. It was our first visit to the Hotel Andra and we booked a "Lux" suite with a separate bedroom and pullout couch. The suite was OK in size, not large but adequate and nicely refurbished. The bathroom is a little small but totally functional. It has the "boutique hotel" feeling. The location is excellent, within walking distance of most of the downtown sites and some excellent restaurants. In fact, every meal that weekend was a "Tom Douglas" (a well known restaurateur in Seattle) event. The restaurant in the hotel is Lola while Serious Pie and Dahlia Lounge are across the street. The first night was room service by Lola & Serious Pie. Fabulous (if pricey) room service. Breakfast (both mornings) at Lola were remarkably good as well. The octopus, bacon, brussell sprout, parsnip hash (aka Tom's Big Breakfast) sounds extremely odd but tastes fantastic (serious umami factor for breakfast)! Serious Pie makes some the best pizza I've ever tried and the food/service at Dahlia Lounge was very good and accommodating to our 3 & 5 year old sons. The service at the hotel was professional but slightly less than warm and welcoming (I suspect that having our two little guys in tow was slightly off-putting for the staff given that their presence may undermine the skinny-fabulous-fashionista demographic that most boutique hotels are hoping to attract). Nonetheless, they did not seem to have any difficulty with my credit card.

My wife and I have travelled a lot and have stayed at a diverse range of hotels -- everything from 2000 sq ft presidential suites in major cities like Shanghai & San Francisco to less than stellar dives in cities with limited options (or when we were students). I appreciate hotels than understand who they are trying to serve and focus on their target clientele versus trying to please everyone and ultimately achieve mediocre/poor results. I think if you're single, travelling as a (youngish) couple or are in town on business and are looking to stay downtown at a reasonable cost (we paid USD161 plus tax) and don't need a Ritz Carlton/Four Seasons type of experience, you would be quite happy staying here. Location/restaurant options are excellent. Service and accommodations are pretty reasonable given their target clientele and the cost of the rooms. My wife & I would be happy to stay here again if we were travelling without the kids. With the kids, we would be more likely to stay here if they could stay in an adjoining room (not sure if they are available here) and if they were a little older.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded March 2, 2011

Dear A-Mariner,

Thank you for you comments about your recent visit to the hotel. I must say that you experienced the best restaurants in Seattle. You can never go wrong with a Tom Douglas restaurant. I am also so sorry you may have felt that we were not as family friendly as you had hoped we would be. We actually encourage guests who are traveling with their children to stay with us. We have a large selection of family friendly television stations and pride ourselves on our knowledge of events within the city that specifically target families. I do hope that in the future when you see yourself coming to Seattle with your family you would consider the Hotel Andra again. I am hopeful you will have a wonderful family vacation.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed February 15, 2011

This "small luxury" property is located close to good restaurants including Long's Vietnamese and Serious Pie. The rooms are modern and eight foot mirrors in the king suite make for interesting conversation - the upgrade from superior queen is worth it.
Despite the aesthetics, our upgrade and checkout staff were incredible rude which was unfortunate given our stay was for Valentines. For example, after getting a cold checkout my partner and I waiting outside for a valet to get our car key which was already parked up front. After five minutes of waiting in the cold, I returned to the desk and asked the clerk to call the valet - attitude, no apology for inconvenience and to add further insult to injury she hadn't called herself despite seeing us waiting. The valet was equally rude and handed me my keys with a "here" - no thank you, no do you need directions, no look forward to seeing you again.
I'd take staff friendliness over fancy toiletries any day. Chose another.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank martinej11
Management response:Responded February 21, 2011

Dear martinej11,

Thank you for your comments about your recent trip to the Hotel Andra. I am so glad you enjoyed the amenities we offer and the upgrade to the Superia room. While all of our rooms are fantastic, I agree that the upgrade to the Superia room or Lux room is well worth it. I am also very sorry that the service you received did not meet your expectations. Our number one goal is to treat our guests to the highest level of comfort and care and we are always greatly disappointed when we do not meet this goal. I do hope you choose to stay with us again during your next visit. I can assure you your visit will be fantastic.

General Manager, Hotel Andra