5,643 results
All reviews convention center union tower new tower great location the club lounge pike place market cheesecake factory large hotel top floor within walking distance attending a conference space needle across the street valet parking self park starbucks coffee heart of downtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel really knows how to make you feel comfortable and on vacation. Everyone was pretty kind and the bed is the best!!!! I really recommend Sheraton. Pike Market is just a few blocks, and fishermans wharf too.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so glad you felt comfortable and had a relaxing stay. I agree with you, our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed is amazing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location, right in the middle of some excellent eateries and only minutes away from Pike St. Markets, the monorail and big shopping areas. Staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast buffet ok for a big hotel. Bonus is the free waterfront shuttle stops at the hotel making the trip back from that area a breeze. Room was spacious and well appointed. Only issue was it was pretty stuffy, even with air con running

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great for business travel. Close to Washington State Convention Center, Public Transportation, Target, and Pike Market. I did not use the pool or fitness facilities, but they looked nice. The conference rates were reasonable and the staff and organization handled the busy atmosphere very well.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here one night midway through our two week US road trip. The hotel is very nicely located, centrally placed in the Seattle downtown area, close to most tourist destinations. It is also a short (if uphill) walk to Capital Hill, which is a definite must for the nightlife!

Both the hotel's common areas and the bedroom were clean and very well maintained. The room we were given had a very nice view, although it couldn't compare with the views from the lounge in the top floor, which were amazing.

I have only a few small remarks to make, but they didn't really significantly impact my experience at all (and most of them won't be relevant if you're not a Marriott elite anyway):
*Given my stay was only a little after the big Marriot/SPG programme merger, I would have welcomed a bit more clarity on the breakfast situation with my Plat status. Eventually worked out we were meant to have it in the lounge, but had to find this out through trial and error (I came from the Marriott rather than the SPG side of the program, for what that's worth).
*Car park fees were a bit excessive, and we were able to secure parking nearby for half the price. One would think they could be a bit lighter on this, especially for Elite members (but maybe it's my fault for not phoning ahead and asking?)
*Related to the foregoing, they pushed the valeting service very aggressively, and I felt compelled to tip someone for essentially reversing my car five yards (and ruining my seat adjustment in the process!)
*Lounge could have better provision of drinks.

Despite the relatively greater length of the complaints above, I reiterate that in the grand scheme of things they are very minor. All the staff we interacted with were very pleasant, and I would not hesitate to stay here again--and will be actively recommending it. In particular, the room rate was IMO great value given the hotel's location and market category, especially considering a Comicon-like event was being held at the convention centre next door, and it was labour day weekend!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay in Seattle for business and I loved the central location of the hotel to everything from restaurants, the Farmers Market and transportation! My room was spacious and comfortable it was just an overall great stay! This was my second stay here and I plan to keep coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for making us your choice hotel when staying in Seattle. We really appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit.