Sheraton Seattle Hotel
$461
$423
  • Pool
5,049 results
All reviewsconvention centerunion towernew towergreat locationthe club loungepike place marketcheesecake factorylarge hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancetop floorspace needleacross the streetvalet parkingself parkbusiness tripstarbucks coffee
Reviewed October 23, 2008

I took a weekend trip with my infant son and mother to Seattle and enjoyed the central location of the Sheraton for shopping and fine dining. Our request for a room on a high floor was taken care of, as was the availability of a crib. The lobby is beautiful with modern furniture and lighting, along with many beautiful orange flowers. The hotel bar was cozy and comfortable for an evening drink on the sofa or a variety of other seating configurations. We walked to the malls, major department stores, Pike Place Market, and Pioneer Square. The bedding is very comfortable, the bathroom was redone in all modern materials, and the artwork was pleasing. We even got a paper delivered on Sunday morning.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank AK_biz_traveler
Reviewed October 23, 2008

It had been 2 years since we stayed at the Sheraton Seattle as there has been so much construction going on we didn't like it much last time we were there. We just went to Seattle for the weekend in Sept and WOW! It was beautiful. The lobby was great and the rooms were totally improved with flat screen TV's and new carpet. We have been staying at the W Seattle but have booked the Sheraton again for our next Trip to Seattle. I recommend you give it a try.We used www.sneakysunday.com to find great palces to eat. We found ZOE in Belltown ,what fantastic food and service. You must go! Thank you sneakysunday for showing us the best places to eat and drink.

Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Danify
Reviewed October 22, 2008

The Good: The Sheraton has a great location. The lobby is nice and large with plenty of tables and comfy chairs/sofa . Some coffee tables are interactive w/ mapping software and music. Fun for the kids to play with. The Daily Grill kwiki store in the lobby makes an OK coffee and provides some reasonably healthy breakfasts options at an OK price (eg granola yougurt parfait for $4.50). The elevators were very available and fast for our four day stay, considering we were on the 23rd floor.
Big flat screen TV in the room was OK if your into TV.

The Bad: The front desk originally gave us a 1 bed room when we ordered a two-bed room (this with 2 adults and 2 kids standing in front of the desk clerk). After getting our two bed room we later find that its pretty dirty. You could write your name in the dust on the lamps in the bathroom (probably the short maids can't reach that high). The carpet could use a good cleaning, if not replacing. The beds were very uncomfortable compared to most 4 star hotels I've been in. No pulbic trash cans in the ice rooms for getting rid of extra trash from the rooms. My wife tried eating a candy bar from the overpriced room stack basket only to read the label and see the expiration date was for March of 2008. Bleahh...

The Interesting: The workout room is beautiful on the top floor. Unfortunately the pool was closed waiting for city permits. It really sucked having no pool, especially since we had two kids with us. I didn't use room service so I can't comment on the food.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank DanEngineer
SheratonSeattle, Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2008

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues that you encountered during your stay. We pride ourselves on the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel. I apologize we fell short of your expectations and please rest assured that we will look into these matters and take the necessary corrective actions.

With regards to the pool closure, we are glad that the reason behind the closure was communicated to you efficiently. However, we are truly sorry that you were unable to utilize this facility during your stay. We are happy to announce that the pool has since been opened as of last week.

We value our guests’ feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed October 20, 2008

I am always never disappointed with Sheratons, and liked this one also. The price is good, the rooms are large. For a little extra we got the "club room" feature which gives you free internet and breakfast (and happy hour too I think). We did hear a baby crying and my sisters in another room had an enthusiastic couple in the next room (ahem - not us!). But overall we had a great room, easy check in and out, nice towels and bedding, and friendly service.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank SunFlight
Reviewed October 14, 2008

I booked a room here for a conference. I should have known that this stay would be a disaster when they told me they would have to move me from one room to another mid-stay. In order to avoid this, I am now paying extra for my room above the printed conference rate.

Well, as I write this review, I am sitting in the hotel lobby. I have been here for about two hours because my room is not ready. Granted, check-in time is supposed to be at 3:00 and I did arrive early at 1:30. However, it is now 3:00 and I have just been told that I need to wait another hour. Apparently, in this entire hotel, there is not room ready for a guest?? No effort at all from the front desk except "housekeeping is working as fast as they can." They did not have a perky response when I noted that other people are being checked into their rooms. I know because I have been here for 2 hours watching! I have not even seen the room and I already dislike this place. I will not be returning and I will also suggest that my colleagues stay elsewhere when they attend conferences or vacation in Seattle.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank Kizmit11
SheratonSeattle, Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2008

Thank you for your comments. We would like to extend our sincere apologies for the delay at check-in you experienced upon arrival to the hotel. Please rest assured that our staff did their best and worked as quickly as possible to prepare rooms for that days arrivals. We apologize that the wait was slightly longer than anticipated. As your comments were from the beginning of your stay, it is our sincere hope that you were able to enjoy the remainder of your stay with us and in the city of Seattle. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts.