Sheraton Seattle Hotel
$139
Hotels.com
  • Fitness center
4,956 results
All reviewsconvention centerunion towernew towergreat locationthe club loungepike place marketcheesecake factorylarge hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancetop floorspace needleacross the streetvalet parkingself parkbusiness tripstarbucks coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I pay the going rate to stay here just for the location. Everything that you need or most of what you want to see is with in walking distance of this location. The rooms could use a bit of a touch up but beds are great after a long day of walking. Front desk staff was very nice this time (have had bad in the past) but we will continue to say every time we visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our hotel. We are grateful for your loyalty and want to thank you for sharing your comments for our convenient location and courteous Front Desk associates.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This is a hit, looks like it was recently renovated , join rewards and try get star wood preferred floor, gym
/ pool very nice.
Got a great deal on hotwire.com for high season.
Minutes from all the tourist sites.
Parking was the only issue @ $46 a day, if you have to drive you can use public lot on 7th and pike, hotel will also recommend this as an option.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

We're glad you enjoyed our hotel and hope to be your hotel of choice on your next visit to Seattle.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I last reviewed this hotel in 2012 when I stayed there on a business trip. I was again booked into this hotel recently. Nothing much has changed. It has a great location but it is a corporate style hotel catering mainly to the conference market. The hotel lacks character. It has very large public areas, reasonable rooms but the price is high for what you get. Definitely not worth the prices that they charge for their rooms. I did not use room service this time so cannot comment on whether their prices are still as high as they were last time I was there.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Trevor B, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Colin3160 - thank you for your review. Yes, the Hotel is a large convention hotel and during the summer months it can be quite busy with groups, business guests and leisure guests. We work very hard on connecting with our guests no matter why they are traveling. We do love our great location and receive many wonderful comments on our beautiful lobby space. I hope your travels bring you back to Seattle and would ask that you reach out to me at trevor.brauser@sheraton.com so I can offer assistance to your next booking.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We arrived early from Vancouver and managed to get booked in early which was great as we had an early start.
Room was on 17th floor - very clean, great bed and bath. Lots of nice accessories and bathrobe in bathroom.
It's a pity they charge for internet in your room.
Close to all the good shops but also lots of panhandlers around the hotel begging. Some of them can be quite aggressive - seem to be more in Seattle than other U.S.A cities - very sad.
Nice staff everywhere in hotel.

Room Tip: Pick a room on high floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for your review of your stay at the Sheraton Seattle. I am so pleased that you were able to check-in early! We do try to have rooms available for early arrivals, but it is not always possible. We are glad that you enjoyed your overall time in Seattle. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I was very pleasantly surprised with the level of service I received last weekend here at the Sheraton Seattle. We booked a specious Pike tower one-bedroom suite which was perfect. Room 3102 was spot on. Prior to my visit, I sent an email through the general website requesting the room to be de-feathered and I also stated my unease with the fact that many reviewers have praised the union tower over the Pike, as the latter known to be the older dated tower. Within a few hours, I received a personalized email from May Fellores, who is the manager of the Club lounge services. She really put my mind at ease as my son, who is highly allergic to feathers is prone to severe asthma attacks. When I arrived and opened the door, we were so impressed--we were greeted with a personalized card, bouquet of flowers and bottled water/fresh fruit. This is definitely not the kind of service I expected from a hotel with a 'convention type' reputation -- this was first class, personalized service. It's amazing how one employee can really make a huge impression on the entire hotel and it's brand.
The room was huge - two full bathrooms and a gorgeous view of downtown. I also found it very quiet, aside from the odd plumbing sounds at night.
Our package included free wifi, use of club lounge which included hors d'oeuvres and continental breakfast which I think is perfect for families travelling with small children. Again, the service here was bar none. As we were enjoying our snacks during happy hour, a very pleasant female employee came and struck up a conversation with us. It was not until 5 mins into the conversation did I notice her name tag - May Fellores. She is a real gem and and it was very nice that I got to thank her in person for making our stay so perfect.
For those of you who are looking to stay at a central location downtown Seattle, this is definitely your place. Although it is viewed as a convention type of hotel, clearly they have stepped up the game and started moving towards a more personalized model of service having such stellar key front-line staff such as Ms. Fellores.

Stayed: June 2014

We really appreciate all of the wonderful comments you have shared about your stay. Our goal is to make every guest feel welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for your fabulous comments regarding May Fellores. May is extremely professional and does an excellent job as our Club Manager. It was a pleasure to share your comments! We know how lucky we are to have her! Thanks again and we look forward to your return visit.