Sheraton Seattle Hotel
$199
$179
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $260/night.

Motif Seattle(Seattle)
$199
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $289/night.

$211
$189
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$271
$206
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

$216
$189
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $306/night.

$271
  • Pool
Mediterranean Inn(Seattle)
$230
$179
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$281
$251
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

$453
$375
  • Pool
5,178 results
All reviewsconvention centerunion towergreat locationthe club loungepike place marketcheesecake factoryvalet parkinglarge hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancetop floorspace needleacross the streetbusiness tripstarbucks coffeefew blocksper day
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I just finished my 10th stay at this Sheraton, I figured I would share what I like about it. The rooms are comfortable, clean and well maintained. The location is outstanding, in the center of downtown, with easy access to restaurants, shopping and Pikes Market 6 blocks away. I have stayed several times at the Westin, which is also nice, though I prefer the Sheraton. I have also stayed twice at the W, which is very nice, but the Sheraton's location is better than both the W and the Westin.

Room Tip: There are 2 main towers, I am not sure which is better. I typically stay in the Union St tower, it is very nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Madalena M, Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to connect with us at the Sheraton Seattle. Thank you for sharing our convenient location to all that Seattle has to offer with our future travelers. We are grateful for your insights regarding our beds location and all that we have to offer. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for a conference and it was a great experience.

Have been to Seattle many times but have not really explored this part of town. The location was very close to shopping (2 malls, Macy's, Nordstrom's) and right across the street from a Regal Cinema and within walking distance to an AMC theater also. It was also a short walk to the waterfront market as well as the main library on 4th which worked out great for genealogy research.

The location was also very close to many restaurants including the Cheese Cake Factory. They had a coffee house and bar on site as well as a restaurant called the Daily Grill. I ate breakfast at the Daily Grill and the food and service was excellent, however they do not offer any smaller portions or lite combo's which I think would be a great option.

The room was nice sized, very clean and the beds were very comfortable. They charge for internet in the room, however they have several workstations in the lobby with free internet for guests which is a great feature.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Sheraton Seattle. We are delighted to hear that your stay was a great experience. The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds are very comfortable and I am glad that you enjoyed it as well as your room. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hotel was OK. Rooms are nice and hotel is in a great loation. A quick walk to the market and other city center areas. Fitness center is fantastic and free. Located on the top floor of the hotel. Great small coffee shop in the lobby that serves sweets and some delicious sanwhiches.

The staff seemed to forget to pay attention to details on occcasion. After I checked in someone entered my room while I was in it and when I said something they appologized and left. I am still not sure if they were housekeeping or just some guy with a key. I called the front desk and they said they were sorry and would change my keys just in case they gave someone else a key to my room. Not very comforting. Also when I checked in I was offered a $5.00 voucher if I didnt get my room cleaned. I accepted the offfer and the next day my room was cleaned. I called the front desk and they laughed about it and said they would tell house keeping again.

I booked the hotel on Hotels.com and it was discuounted 50% from regular rates as I didnt know the name of the proerty at the time of booking. Would be a bit expensive if I had to pay full rates.

1  Thank CEZARSTRAVELS

We are so delighted to hear that you explored the city and found our location to be a nice hub to all that Seattle has to offer. I have shared your feedback for with our Front Office and Housekeeping teams, we will look into more advanced training on areas to clean in the guestrooms. I would like to apologize for the rooming issue you experienced and the housekeeping service that should not have occured. If you travels bring you back down to Seattle, please call upon me to assist you .

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Drove down to Seattle from Vancouver for the night with my best friend. The best thing about this hotel is the location! You are literally steps away from all of the popular stores. Cheese cake factory (which is a must for us when we're in the states) is a 2 minute walk from the hotel.
As for the hotel itself, its average. The rooms could use some updating. The night table was very dusty which really bothered me. The bed was very comfy. A strange thing about the hotel was the parking situation. The parking lot for the Sheraton was 2 blocks away from the hotel, so we decided to have our car valeted which cost about $46.
Other than that, no major complaints... I would like to try out a different hotel next time...maybe something a little fancier, but would stay here again if I had to.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Seattle Hotel for your recent visit to this amazing city. We are so delighted to hear that you explored the city and found our location to be a nice hub to all that Seattle has to offer. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping team regarding the rooms, we will look into more advanced training on areas to clean in the guestrooms. Our parking fee is very comparable to other hotels in the city and unfortunately with such a condensed downtown area we try to remain competitive with the other local hotels. The self parking lot that you refer to is just across the street from a side entrance to our property next to the Cheesecake Factory and many other lots available off of 7th Street, those are offered as an alternative for guests who are looking for a lower price point. Our apologies if this was not explained properly. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We booked this hotel through Hotwire for a 1 night stay to see a Mariners game over spring break. We were pleasantly surprised with the hotel - check in was quick and efficient, the lobby was very nice and clean, and the room itself was fine, if a little small and dated. My son loved the indoor pool which is on the 35th floor of the hotel and overlooks downtown. Room service after the game was very good for the kids. We took a taxi from the hotel to the stadium and back; $12 each way was the cost. The only drawback was the 3am noise as the party crowds were returning to the hotel and we seemed to be in the middle of multiple party rooms. The walls are very thin in this hotel and groups conversing in the hallways can be heard very clearly.
We would definitely stay here again for a one night stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tmaw09

Thank you for spending part of your Spring Break with us. I'm so glad you and your children enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our fantastic pool right in the heart of downtown. Our location is ideal for all that Seattle has to offer - including the ball parks. Thank you again for your review and on behalf of the entire team here at the Sheraton, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Seattle.