1,138 results
All reviews within walking distance the breakfast area free breakfast yogurt space needle and monorail other attractions an older hotel beds were comfortable coffee maker public transportation two blocks pike place market downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It does not pretend to be a 5* hotel, so don't expect one. It does offer quality, and well I guess it certainly has all that you need for a hotel stay in a quiet corner of downtown Seattle. Certainly had all I needed, including a clean room, an excellent breakfast, plus the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Great location. Walking distance to Space Needle, Chihully Garden and Glass, and restaurants. Hotel itself needs updating, but appeared they were doing some of that. Rooms were clean and ours was small, but others were larger. They have a good breakfast and a low cost shuttle that will pick you up and take you to the airport if arrange ahead of time, and also around the city. Very nice service. They have a great staff that helped us out when we had a couple of problems. Marcus and Ken, and others at the front desk were great, and as well as Ovidio and other shuttle service people.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2019

We booked online so we didn't know where it was located till we got there. It was an older hotel and the room was smaller than we are use to. It serve it's purpose because we just needed a room for the night to sleep. It was clean and the lady at the front desk was really nice when we checked in. The breakfast was a really nice hot breakfast. We were use to Continual Breakfast's.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Robbed of my money. Like others here, I booked for the Rolling Stones concert that had been cancelled. Hotels.com attempted on my behalf to cancel the room and the manager would not budge. Would not consider a cancellation or even a change of dates for the room. I am out $615. Now that the concert is cancelled the rooms are a fraction the price. After almost 2 weeks of attempting to speak with a manager, i got an email refusing. I had been working with Choices hotels supervisors to have this resolved. They had me call back about 8-9 times as they needed to "speak with the manager" "Kala" to resolve this issue, who refused to speak with them or call them back. I was told that i would have resolution and was even told I was going to get a refund by the supervisors the would "happen quicker if done directly from the hotel manager". On my last phone call, Choices now states "no one should have told you that""we are not going to give you a refund" and still, they were unable to speak with the manager. I am at a loss. I have never wasted so much time and have been so mistreated in customer service ever in my life. I had spent hours on the phone being told this would be resolved. What kind of hotel manager does not even respond to supervisors? I am disgusted with Quality Inn & Suites Seattle and also with Choices supervisors who promised me a refund. It is so gross that in 2019, companies can pull this off. Better business Bureau will be hearing from me. Hope no one else has to go through what me, and others here have gone though with this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Is this hotel older? Yes. Could it use some updating? Probably. But, our room was very clean, the bed was comfy, the breakfast was good and the staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. Outside of hearing some footsteps from the room above us, it was very quiet. We had a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave in the room, and also ended up with a big jacuzzi tub.
The location was very good. It was an easy walk to the Space Needle and Pike Place Market. Also was a short shuttle ride to T-Mobile Park for the Mariners. We utilized the shuttle a couple of times and it was a breeze to set up with the front desk staff. We got a very good rate through Hotwire for this room.
We would stay here again. There was no work out facility or pool. Really no big deal not having a work out room, because we did a lot of walking during our trip. If you are looking for something clean and basic, this is a very good place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family