LIKES location, cleanliness
DISLIKES paid parking
This hotel was very close to the Space Needle and other attractions (Science centre, Music Museum, etc.), about a 10-minute walk. Not too far from downtown Seattle either, such as Pike Place Market. It's about a 10-minute drive. It was great how they had the option of taking the hotel shuttle to Pike Place.
There are nearby restaurants, even more so when you have a car. You won't be driving around for 15 minutes just to find a spot!
We got a double room, with two queen beds. The beds had white sheets (good for ensuring dirt visibility, if any) and was comfortable to sleep in.
The room was also equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator, a desk, TV and a bath/shower. Pretty standard, but definitely useful.
The room fit four people (I went with my family) although it was average in size.
The view of the Space Needle was a bonus at night.
The staff were polite and helpful. They greeted visitors promptly even as they passed them in the hallway. No complaints.
I liked how the gym was open until 11 pm. The gym had stationary bike, a medicine ball and a weights to get you lifting. There's also a TV in there, so you can keep entertained. No one was using it when I was, and I doubt that a lot of people do, since the equipment were in good condition.
I also liked how they offered continental breakfast, with hot food that included eggs, sausages and pancakes. They also had the usual fare such as cereal, tea, coffee, juice, yogurt and fruits. They even has a waffle maker! The breakfast room was bug enough to serve guests as they steadily go in and out.
The wi-fi had a decent signal, with enough consistency for you to get your YouTube going.
One thing I wished was that the parking was free, instead of paying an extra $15. Hey, it's not like I didn't pay to stay there!
Overall, a decent hotel stay good for families and couples. No major issues, the hotel was clean and wasn't sketchy. The surrounding area was quiet at night and seemed like a good neighbourhood. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center to enjoy the many city attractions and hidden treasures that Seattle has to offer. Whether traveling for business or leisure, witness panoramic views of the Space Needle soaring into the Seattle skyline or views of South Lake Union while relaxing in your room, or take advantage of our central location by simply stepping outside to enjoy our beautiful city. Whether walking, taking the Seattle Monorail just steps from our door, or taking a ride with our shuttle services for a nominal fee, our convenient location allows easy access to the central business district, luxury shopping, and Seattle's vibrant night life. Enjoy a bite to eat, wander our eclectic neighborhoods for a local experience, or just spend the day exploring Pikes Place Market, enjoying a cup of coffee while overlooking Elliot Bay. Complimentary shuttle services are provided throughout the immediate area with affordable rates to shuttle services beyond downtown Seattle. Let Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center cater to your family. Start your morning off by following the aroma of delicious waffles to our Q-Cafe for our complimentary hot breakfast before embarking on your day. Take the family to see the penguins at the Woodland Park Zoo, or see the octopus lurking in the Seattle Aquarium down at the waterfront. And of course, whether it's to the Underground Tour of Seattle in Pioneer Square or to the next sporting event held at Safeco Field and Century Link Stadium, allow our friendly Guest Service Agents to arrange our shuttle service to start your next adventure. All of our guests enjoy complimentary newly upgraded fiber-optic wireless internet and more than a hundred channels of HD programming, including NFL Sunday Ticket to root for your team while you're away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Quality Inn And Suites Seattle
- Quality Inn Hotel Seattle
- Quality Inn Seattle
- Seattle Quality Inn