This hotel is in walking distance to the Space Needle attraction. Also, there's various eating places (e.g. Subway, pho', McDonald's, various restaurants) within walking distance. There's a Walgreen about a block away. The hotels serves a decent complimentary breakfast (e.g. scrambled egg, boiled egg, sausage, biscuit and gravy (depends on the day), blueberry or plain waffles, cereal, pastries, apple juice, orange juice, milk, coffee, etc.). The hotel is in close proximity to Seattle's public transportation line (Rapid Transit).
There's a fireplace in the lobby, and a table w/24-hour coffee, water, and hot water w/tea bags. There are also 2 desks w/2 computers + printer for guests to use. The computers have free internet. We were able to conveniently check-in w/the airlines and print our tickets. Our rooms had free wi-fi for our cell phones. Next to the lobby, there's a pool and hot tub that's clean.
There are washer and dryers onsite.
We stayed one night at this hotel before and after our cruise out of Pier 91. Our assigned room before the cruise was very rundown (e.g. dirty walls, old); however, our assigned room after the cruise was very nice (e.g. clean, updated).
The hotel has onsite transportation services available; however, it's not something I'd depend on. In the beginning of the year when I initially booked the hotel reservation, the website said "free transportation w/in a mile proximity depending on the availability." Closer to our visit, I went back on the hotel's website, and noticed the "free transportation..." to be missing. I called the hotel, and was told that during the "cruise season" the hotel has transportation for a fee (depends on where you'd like to go). I prepaid the hotel reservation, so it was to late to cancel.
We ended up using the transportation to get dropped of in Chinatown. We asked, "How much for the drop off?" and the driver said, "Any much--" As soon as we got dropped off, all the driver seemed to care about was how much we gave him ($20). When being dropped off, we asked about a pick up--the driver said to call the front desk, and see what was available because he was very busy because he had other pickups at the airport, etc. We asked him (at least 3 times) what time it gets dark, but the driver acted like he didn't speak English. We ended up having to be picked up by another means of transportation.
Despite our experience w/the hotel's driver, the front desk staff and other staff were very professional and helpful.
This is not a 5-star hotel...but I'd definitely stay here again because of the location and amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center to enjoy the many city attractions and hidden treasures that Seattle has to offer. Whether traveling for business or leisure, witness panoramic views of the Space Needle soaring into the Seattle skyline or views of South Lake Union while relaxing in your room, or take advantage of our central location by simply stepping outside to enjoy our beautiful city. Whether walking, taking the Seattle Monorail just steps from our door, or taking a ride with our shuttle services for a nominal fee, our convenient location allows easy access to the central business district, luxury shopping, and Seattle's vibrant night life. Enjoy a bite to eat, wander our eclectic neighborhoods for a local experience, or just spend the day exploring Pikes Place Market, enjoying a cup of coffee while overlooking Elliot Bay. Complimentary shuttle services are provided throughout the immediate area with affordable rates to shuttle services beyond downtown Seattle. Let Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center cater to your family. Start your morning off by following the aroma of delicious waffles to our Q-Cafe for our complimentary hot breakfast before embarking on your day. Take the family to see the penguins at the Woodland Park Zoo, or see the octopus lurking in the Seattle Aquarium down at the waterfront. And of course, whether it's to the Underground Tour of Seattle in Pioneer Square or to the next sporting event held at Safeco Field and Century Link Stadium, allow our friendly Guest Service Agents to arrange our shuttle service to start your next adventure. All of our guests enjoy complimentary newly upgraded fiber-optic wireless internet and more than a hundred channels of HD programming, including NFL Sunday Ticket to root for your team while you're away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Quality Inn And Suites Seattle
- Quality Inn Hotel Seattle
- Quality Inn Seattle
- Seattle Quality Inn