I choose to stay at this hotel during a weekend conference in Seattle. Based on the previous reviews posted, I knew that this hotel was not going to be fancy.
The location is great. There is a McDonald's nearby as well as Walgreens. It is also very close to the Space Needle. You need to walk about 20-30 min to get to the City Centre.
The building is fairly old. The registration counter and first floor has probably been renovated but the rooms are not. The room was pretty small and it was mostly clean. Our toilet bowl had a layer of grime so it could definitely use a scrubbing. There were a decent number of hand and bath towels available to us.
The biggest complaint was the air conditioning. It is extremely noisy. I had to wear ear plugs during the night. We had to leave the AC on because it was so stuffy.
The decent was decent. There were scrambled eggs, sausages and waffles. I have been to several Quality Inns before and there were no sausages.
The hallways do smell a bit and feels rather dingy.
The big plus of this hotel is the free parking.
If you pay 2x the amount, you can stay at a fancier hotel. I chose to cheap out and knew what I was getting. It is just a matter of managing your expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center to enjoy the many city attractions and hidden treasures that Seattle has to offer. Whether traveling for business or leisure, witness panoramic views of the Space Needle soaring into the Seattle skyline or views of South Lake Union while relaxing in your room, or take advantage of our central location by simply stepping outside to enjoy our beautiful city. Whether walking, taking the Seattle Monorail just steps from our door, or taking a ride with our shuttle services for a nominal fee, our convenient location allows easy access to the central business district, luxury shopping, and Seattle's vibrant night life. Enjoy a bite to eat, wander our eclectic neighborhoods for a local experience, or just spend the day exploring Pikes Place Market, enjoying a cup of coffee while overlooking Elliot Bay. Complimentary shuttle services are provided throughout the immediate area with affordable rates to shuttle services beyond downtown Seattle. Let Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center cater to your family. Start your morning off by following the aroma of delicious waffles to our Q-Cafe for our complimentary hot breakfast before embarking on your day. Take the family to see the penguins at the Woodland Park Zoo, or see the octopus lurking in the Seattle Aquarium down at the waterfront. And of course, whether it's to the Underground Tour of Seattle in Pioneer Square or to the next sporting event held at Safeco Field and Century Link Stadium, allow our friendly Guest Service Agents to arrange our shuttle service to start your next adventure. All of our guests enjoy complimentary newly upgraded fiber-optic wireless internet and more than a hundred channels of HD programming, including NFL Sunday Ticket to root for your team while you're away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Quality Inn And Suites Seattle
- Quality Inn Hotel Seattle
- Quality Inn Seattle
- Seattle Quality Inn