2,147 results
All reviews the concierge lounge top floor nice hotel corner room self park within walking distance fitness center lobby bar space needle pike place market few blocks downtown area pioneer square king bed light rail noise madison
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

We spent two nights here prior to leaving on a cruise.....the room was great.....modern and very comfortable with a nice view......the concierge service (Fred) was perfect......in helping to arrange last minute errands and transportation......an easy walk to dinner and to Pike's Market.

Tulemar Dave

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
MBClark, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thanks Dave! Fred is a true gem and I'm glad that you enjoyed your room. I hope that your cruise turned out to be everything that you had hoped!

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

It was a short getaway trip for me and my groups of friends. We sail from Vancouver to Seattle on the 10may. We all choose to stay a night at Renaissance Seattle.

Our ship arrival and we took a taxi to the hotel cost us 20.00. love the concept of the decorations, looks like you walk in a huge libary with red colour combinations, check in was super fast ,since I'm a Marriott member wifi is free , the front desk was super friendly .
There is Starbuck serve at the lobby bar, I stay on the 10floor, rooms was very specious and oh my i request for a twin bed it was huge and bed is so comfortable. The bath room is huge too ,the only minor problem I can pertic Toni's that I see a few broken pieces if marble from the sink beside that I live the hotel.
Hotel is located quite near pike place Market but walking up the slope is a challenge sometime... Is a 13mints walk to the Amtrak station sinus really convenience for all of us to walk there to take the train.

The fitness center was fully -equipped, it would be great if there's a swimming pool.

Lobby is very specious, and have lots of space for us to it and mingle around.
Will sure come back to stay the next time I'm back to Seattle

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you! A quick insider tip for walking up from the Market...… Walk east on Pike to 6th Street and then over to the hotel. This avoids all of the big hills. Thanks for the great review and I hope that you will stay with us again!

Reviewed May 13, 2019

First time staying here, did not know this hotel was here! Right next to the freeway. Called ahead to request pet dander-free room due to asthma issues. Got room on higher floor which was spacious & clean with comfortable bed. Staff was friendly. Great location, may be a bit far for some people to walk to touristy attractions but it is also super close to many places, right next to Seattle public library, 10 min. walk to Seattle art museum & to Frye art museum (free!), & about 15 min. walk to pike place. I love Seattle’s clean air so don’t mind walking anywhere in downtown.

Hotel has many services & amenities like beauty shop, fitness center, concierge...in-room WIFI is free for Bonvoy members, otherwise there’s a fee.

Room tip: Higher floors less freeway noise
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks Missdvo,
I appreciate the great review and thank you for your loyalty as a member of the Marriott Bonvoy program.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the city and our location.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

We decided to get away for the night to celebrate our anniversary and decided to try the Renaissance for the first time. Tariq helped us at the from desk and was amazing. He set us up with a nice room and some great advice on where to go. Having friendly and helpful staff can really set the mood right.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Michael C, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Thank you and I especially appreciate you mentioning Tariq. He is a wonderful Ambassador and we are very proud of him. I hope that you will choose Renaissance again!

Reviewed April 27, 2019

I stayed here while in Seattle for a conference. While it's a bit farther away from the convention center than some other hotels, the walk wasn't bad. Desk staff were friendly, room was clean, bed was comfortable. Easy to get to from SeaTac by the light rail and a short walk (uphill walk when arriving, though). Shopping, restaurants, and attractions not far away. The bar has a wonderful bourbon and fig drink.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
MBClark, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Truly appreciated!