1,148 results
All reviewsshared bathroompike place marketgreat locationsmall fanno air conditioningprivate bathtwo blockssmall elevatorclawfoot tubspace needlebudget hoteleuropean stylean older hotelwestlake stationlight railstreet noisequeen bed
Reviewed June 18, 2006

I loved this hotel even though my husband had his reservations about it at first. He did NOT want a room with a community bath (which are cheaper) so I booked a suite for a little over $100. It was quite large, 2 rooms, brand new sofa, furniture, minimalist decor, little kitchen, TV, clawfoot bathtub, comfortable double bed, and freshly painted. We had a great time walking around the Marketplace and surrounding area. The desk clerk was very helpful, telling us where to park (across the street $15) showing us how to catch the free bus to ChinaTown and how to get back. We even went to hear live music next door at the Moore Theater! If you want a place with character, and not a generic chain hotel, this is the place! Do be aware that there is a significant amount of homeless people, panhandlers and dope dealers, but I find this element in most major cities in the U.S.

• Stayed: June 2006
5  Thank dinabwilson
Reviewed June 14, 2006

I just got back from a five night stay at the Moore Hotel in Seattle. For $65 a night I paid it was an amazing deal! My room was on the 6th floor, and I had views of the bay. The room was large, clean and quiet, if somewhat dark, and the staff was friendly and helpful. the one drawback was the clawfoot tub in the bathroom had no decals or bathmat, so if you are not careful it can be a bit slippery. The front desk does not provide bath mats, so you may have to spend three or four bucks on one while you are there. The location is also really convenient, just a few blocks from Pike Place Market, and within easy walking distance of Pioneer Square and the main shopping area, as well as the location to catch tourist buses and cruises. Also, the Metro bus (which is $1.25 to $2.00 depending on the time of day) to and from the airport is just two blocks away. Would definitely stay there again when I go back to Seattle, and at those prices I can certainly afford to!

• Stayed: June 2006
7  Thank calypso13
Reviewed June 13, 2006

I stayed from 5th May to 13th May 2006 in room number 308. It was really good experience staying at Moore hotel. its in the center of downtown. almost all the big business centers and shops are at walkable distance..even we walked to see space needle. Pike place market and Seattle aquarium are also at walkable distance. I was there to attend a conference at washington state trade and convention center which is also at 10 min. walkable distance.
Next thing is room are very clean and room servise is appreciable. staff is very freindly and helpful. the guy was no less than a guide and provided all information we wanted. then they have a wireless internet. if u have a laptop its gr8, else they have kept a computer system for internet.
One of the thing i like most is it is completely non smoking.
On the other hand, if they could provide breakfast it will be very useful, or just provide a coffeemaker or something..so that u dont have to go out for such things early in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
4  Thank Seaside6224
Reviewed June 5, 2006

I stayed at the Moore for 11 nights whilst on a conference in Seattle. It is in a great location - close to Pike Place Market and the major central tourist attractions are within easy reach.
If you like luxury, you may be disappointed, but was lucky enough to get a room with a waterfront view and it was pleasantly furnished, clean and comfortable. Several of us stayed there and we were all happy with the value for money and service.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
5  Thank Pioneer23095
Reviewed June 4, 2006

We stayed at the Moore for two nights right after Memorial Day, in a standard room with 2 double beds and a private bath on the 7th floor (719). The room was huge, while sparsely decorated. The bathroom was average - small, and there was a large walk-in closet. There was no air conditioning, but that seems to be the norm in Seattle. The room was very clean - we could smell the cleaning supplies when we entered the room. The front desk service was great - they recommended great places to eat, order delivery, and get a shuttle to the airport. The free internet terminal in the lobby was also appreciated.

The location is great - not only is it walkable to many attractions, but it's in the middle of the downtown free bus zone, so you don't have to walk if you don't want to.

Our room was approximately $100 with tax per night. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2006