Moore Hotel
  • Room Service
Hotel Andra(Seattle)
Kings Inn(Seattle)
1,117 results
All reviewsshared bathroompike place marketgreat locationclaw foot bathtubcoffee shop downstairssmall fanno air conditioningprivate bathtwo blockssmall elevatorspace needlebudget hoteleuropean stylean older hotelwestlake stationstreet noiselight rail
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Booked based on other reviews on here.

The only rooms left by time I booked were European style with the shared washrooms down the hall. The room itself had a sink, however, which was convenient.

Shared washrooms: I never had to wait and generally they were kept clean.

The room was nice. No extras like ironing board or coffee maker, but that's ok.

The bed was comfortable.

I was on the 7th floor and need earplugs because of the construction going on across the street at the front of the hotel. Trying to sleep with the window open was noisy too (like any major city)!

The coffee shop attached was most excellent. I highly recommend it.

One thing I noticed is that any time I was in the lobby and a patron asked for a late check out, they were denied. Doesn't seem like Moore Hotel is into that at all.

So: excellent location, great value. Book it.

Room Tip: The higher up the better for less noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is an old and charming hotel! We stayed there for two nights in August, although there is no air condition, but we found the temperature were OK during the night. The staff are super nice and helpful, the location is great, close to most of the attractions. Love the little coffee shop!

Pros: Decent price
Cons: It might be a little bit of noisy when the window is open during the night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Brilliant location for visiting Pikes Place Market, heading into the City (via the monorail) and the waterfront.

Hotel was clean, staff were very helpful with directions and providing me with a two pin usb charger when my normal three pin plug (and converter) weren't charging my smartphone.

Room was small but not quite as small as the bathroom, in my wifes words "you need to leave the bathroom to change your mind".

Let's be honest here though, hotels in Seattle are expensive and the Moore is certainly calue for money due to the location.

I would stay again if we were in Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

It is great location, you can walk to the pike market to get breakfast. We had private bathroom. People at front desk were very helpful but the room a was not very clean and the pillow and bedding all were very old and had bad smell. I had to cover it with my clothes.

Room Tip: Make sure you asking for private bathroom
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lvmygldns
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Located blocks from Pike's Market and the water, and walking distance from stadiums, space needle and everything else downtown. Every staff member we met was friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean. Every other guest we talked to couldn't believe how perfect everything was for the price we were paying, it felt like we were all in on a Seattle insider's secret. When in town be sure to give yourself a full day at EMP, try Five Points for breakfast and Pike's Brewery for a beer. I love this city and I love this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013