This hotel is not for everyone. If you only need a clean place to crash, it does do the work.
Pros: - Clean, kudos to housekeeping crews!
- Close proximity to Pike Market, light train station to airport, and tourist attractions.
- Good bed.
- Reasonable price.
Cons: - No A/C. We got 7th floor room facing 2nd street. Because of this, I had to open the
window all the time. The noise from the homeless shelter next door + the bar kept
me awake all night. Our visit was in May when the weather was mild.
- Super tiny TV (tube).
- The surrounding area, near the hotel, is a little depressing. Lots of homeless people
are hanging out around the vicinity day and night.
The staffs are a mixed bag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central location, historical. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Moore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moore Hotel Seattle