Moore Hotel
$239
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$189
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$195
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

$185
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

$215
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

Mediterranean Inn(Seattle)
$197
$169
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$206
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

$217
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

$620
$351
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $451/night.

$169
$155
Priceline
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

1,124 results
All reviewsshared bathroompike place marketgreat locationsmall fanclaw foot bathtubcoffee shop downstairsthere is no air conditioningprivate bathtwo blockssmall elevatorspace needlebudget hoteleuropean stylean older hotelwestlake stationstreet noiselight rail
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I chose the Moore Hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and was very pleased with my choice. I wanted a hotel that I could get to easily by rail from the airport, and the Moore fit the bill. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Our room had a bit of a view of Pikes Market and the waterfront. The front desk is extremely helpful, Robert and Tracy were awesome! They helped with bus schedules, restaurant recommendations, and loads of general Seattle information. The room was a bit chilly, but the front desk was quick to offer extra blankets, so we were very comfortable. Even though the rooms do not have a small refrigerator, I bought some cheese at Pikes that the staff was kind enough to store for a couple of days in their refrigerator :-) We were not interested in a hotel with a fitness center or big restaurant, so the Moore was a great option for saving a bit on the room rate so we could enjoy more activities. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and I will stay there again. Another tip - consider buying the Seattle City Pass!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I read thNe reviews, saw the location and price and decided that booking a room here was a good idea. My advice:don't do it people, just don't. Go for a brand name hotel, and pay a little more. That way, if something goes horribly wrong, you may have a shot at getting some kind of resolution.

This is a true story, swear to God: my husband went to wipe himself off with a towel-twice while taking a shower and both of the towels had fe..s on them. Yes, fe..s. He flipped out and took the towels to the front desk. The manager was not there, and upon checking out, I

explained to the girl at the front desk that not only was this appalling, but dangerous.
Particularly to my one month old baby. I also told her, that I did not feel like I should pay for our stay there. I did pay though (Dumb. In retrospect, I should not have), because I just thought
I would settle this with the manager later. My thought was the manager would listen to what
happened to us, and act appropriately. That didn't happen. I emailed "Mike", the manager,
then followed up with a phone call. He basically called m a liar, said that "never in my career
have I ever heard of something like this", to which I replied, "Well I haven't heard of anything
like this either in all my years of traveling, but this really did happen." He then proceeded to
give me the third degree about where the towels were located, when this happened blah blah,
etc. It was very apparent that he felt that this was some creative attempt on my family's part to
get a refund. God, what a jerk. I am POed all over again just writing this. I asked for a refund, he said no, then I told him that I would need to file a complaint with the BBB. He then said, "Go ahead! I don't care, you can threaten me all you want!" Uh, no Mike this isn't personal, just horrendous customer service. Like, on very level imaginable. Whatever. I told him, fine. If this is the way you choose to handle this. I filed a complaint w/the BBB. come to think of it, I think I'll contact The Health Department too.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
18  Thank Jen J
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Stayed here for a concert next door. That is very convenient.
The parking issue is a royal pain in the butt and I thought there must be internet or something in the lobby because it always seemed full in the morning (no internet elsewhere its just an old building) but discovered Sunday morning everyone was sitting around because the parking garage didn't open until 9am. Glad I didn't have to be anywhere!
Booked months in advance and was in for a rude surprise then we checked out and they tried to charge significantly more than the agreed price. There is another place nearby with significantly more to offer for much less but I dig "historic". I don't dig surprises. Eventually the manager made good but it was after I got home.
The restaurant next door turned the music up LOUD one night as if to tell my group GET OUT as soon as we sat down. That was fine, there's an Irish pub on the back side of the block (not the douchey one down by the market place) that had excellent food at excellent prices and the nicest staff we've ever encountered in downtown Seattle. If the other place hadn't chased us off we'd never have found the good place.
The Moore doesn't even know what the word amenity means. What you get is a very clean room with a small TV and in our case a great view. There is nothing else, no fridge, coffee or microwave. The cleaning staff is terrific (cleaned our room twice one day which was funny and sweet). It was November so it was cold. There is no A/C and we don't think the heat ever came on in the 3 days we were there. Waking up at the crack of dawn and searching for breakfast was quite the adventure.
The coffee shop next door (adjacent to the lobby) is terrific. The new owners are great. It kept the cloying damp at bay and prevented me from melting down when I discovered our car was being held hostage after we'd moved all our stuff downstairs and given up the room key.
The theater next door is a great venue but the hotel was just ok.

Room Tip: A car is a liability in this part of town. If you have mobility issues such as can't do a lot of walking (perpetually up hill it seemed) stay somewhere else. Read the fine print before you book and keep a copy of the info.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank BrokenPants
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I cant begin to do justice to our experience of staying here last month. Helpful, oddball staff left us wanting for nothing and tolerated our drunken late night ramblings like champs. We thank you, sincerely. The rooms were lovely, remodeled and finished with modern amenities that meshed well with the historic qualities of the hotel. Windows in the rooms actually open! We had a great view of the Puget Sound and Pike's Place was a just around the corner. Tons of Bars and Restaurants within a stones throw. Another thing we liked was that each floor had its own color scheme. One floor reminded us of a vampire brothel, if such a thing could exist. needless to say, we explored the entire Hotel, it was just that kind of place. We all agreed it felt haunted and the receptionist told us that many a creepy thing has gone down there over the years. Anyhow, beds were cozy, showers worked just fine. Room were clean. Ice machine worked as it should. I cant think of a single bad thing to say about our 2 night there. HIGHLY recommended.

Room Tip: If you ask for a front facing room you should have no trouble getting one.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank DrexlerMcStyles
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Although I had lived in Seattle for 13 years, I had no idea that the Moore Hotel was this lovely! Perfect central location right in the heart of downtown Seattle - made walking to the best places & meeting up with friends easy. I was traveling with my 6 mo old baby & they put us in a GREAT room that was wonderfully spacious with a kitchenette & dining area. Such a pleasant departure from the homogenous chain hotels & great value too. Room was quiet & clean & the staff were the best. Very helpful in every way & knowledgeable about everything from local sites to good music, books & movies! Have already reccomended The Moore to several friends & would absolutely stay there again. You needn't look anywhere else. I looked everywhere & this is the place!

Room Tip: I heard that the inside rooms off the street are the most quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family