Mayflower hotel rocked!
- VERY friendly front desk staff
- super close to shopping (across the street from Macy's and other shopping in downtown)
- valet parking
- Rooms were adequate sized and the very clean and detailed. We were surprised
- Hit and Miss on the parking staff (two of the guys retreated into the hotel when we arrived in our taxi rather than helping us with our bags)
We thorougly enjoyed our stay at mayflower. the location could not be beat. highly recommended for the price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in thriving downtown Seattle, the Historic Mayflower Park Hotel is in the heart of the city. Built in 1927, the classic Mayflower Park Hotel has been lovingly restored with crystal chandeliers, gleaming brass and period antiques that offer an inviting European elegance to this historic Seattle hotel. The hotel is ideally located steps away from Seattle’s most exciting attractions, including the famous Pike Place Market, Seattle Waterfront, and Space Needle. A full array of museums, theaters, shops and restaurants are at our doorstep while Washington State Convention and Trade Center is only 4 short blocks away. The hotel opens directly into Westlake Center, with 80 specialty shops and direct access to the Monorail, which means you are just a 2 minute ride away from the Space Needle, Seattle Center and Experience Music Project. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mayflower Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayflower Park Hotel Seattle
- Mayflower Park Seattle