Mayflower Park Hotel
$423
Travelocity
  • Pool
2,404 results
All reviewslight railandaluca restaurantoliver's barpike place marketwestlake centergreat locationspace needlefull bathroomswithin walking distanceclassic hotelan older hotelmonorail stationdeluxe roomvalet parkingseatac airporthotel barheart of downtown
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This year's trip was the first time we actually stayed in the city for several nights. The Mayflower Park is a clean hotel and the special that the Mrs booked included valet parking and a $20 Shell gas card each night. Pike's Place Market is just a couple of blocks away as are several good restaurants (Spur Gastropub, Purple Cafe & Wine Bar, Sazerac, Trace, etc). The hotel also connects to the Westlake Center with the rail that stops at the Seattle Center and Space Needle. The rooms are on the smaller side but the price is okay and the rooms are very clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We went to Seattle for a weekend getaway. The Mayflower Park was recommended by a family member. It was everything she said and more. The staff was friendly & helpful. The room was great, Very clean and roomy. The location was perfect. Close to the light rail, monorail, and bus routes. AND walking distance to the Pike Place Market. Olivers lounge was awesome. the Bartenders & waitstaff very knowledgeable about the menu and location. We will definitely be coming back. Hopefully soon!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We spent three nights of our West Coast honeymoon at the Mayflower Park Hotel. From the moment we arrived, the service was impeccable. We were immediately upgraded to a suite and comped for our parking. Each hotel employee was so friendly and all acknowledged us for it being our honeymoon. They even delivered a card of congratulations signed by much of the staff. The rooms are luxurious and the location the best in Seattle. We will surely stay at this hotel on our next visit to Seattle.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Located in downtown Seattle, close to shopping, Pike Place and numerous restaurants, Mayflower Park handled our large group in friendly and helpful fashion. It is an old hotel, 12 floors, not so gargantuan as many hotels and has been renovated in a traditional style -- well-appointed and comfortable. The service was excellent and so were the meals. My room on the 11th floor, facing the street, was quiet; the queen-size bed had a great mattress and linens. I would recommend it to groups for meetings or conferences, as well as for couples or singles.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I was in Seattle for 3 days for a conference at the Westin hotel. It turns out that hotel was all booked up, so I stayed at the Mayflower Park instead. I am so glad I stayed had to find another hotel. The Mayflower was awesome. It is an older hotel, but very nicely kept up. There were always doormen at the door to open and greet. The staff were all polite and helpful, there was a computer next to the front desk that I was able to use to print my boarding pass for my flight home, and it was only about 100 yards from the Westin. My room was small, but beautiful. I was lucky enough to get a corner room and had a great view of the Seattle downtown.
The hotel is centrally located at the Westlake center and shopping, dining and even the monorail to the Space Needle were all right there on the same block. My room rate was way better than a typical downtown hotel, and yet I would have paid more had I known how great the place is. I'd stay there again any time!

Stayed: November 2012