Mayflower Park Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Hotels.com
  • Fitness center
2,388 results
All reviewslight railandaluca restaurantoliver's barpike place marketwestlake centergreat locationspace needlefull bathroomswithin walking distanceclassic hotelan older hotelmonorail stationdeluxe roomvalet parkingseatac airporthotel barheart of downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Spent 3 nights at this hotel in a corner "suite". I don't know why I booked that, I suspect it was all that was available for my dates as I didn't need that much space. It was a large room with the bed at one end and the other end was a sitting area with small couch, coffee table and TV. The hotel was very nice, the room large, and it's a good location for sightseeing around Seattle and it is super because it is within a block of the light rail stop from the airport.

The quirks I mentioned are that for this level of hotel, the TV was very small (probably a 24 inch flat screen) so that it was too small to really view from the bed, you had to be in the "sitting area". I've been in cheap chain motels with TV screens bigger than that. But the thing that bother me the most was that the bathroom is very weird in design, I don't know what they were thinking. There are no towel racks! So if you use a hand towel near the sink, there is nowhere to hang it, you have to drape it over the edge of the tub or something. Very strange. The only towel rack is that one at the end, inside the tub high up, where they pile extra towels at times. There isn't a single towel rack on the wall otherwise. And there is a small glass shelf over the sink (under a mirror) which sticks out over where the sink and faucet begin--so if you lean over to wash your face in the sink, you have to be careful or you hit your head.

I was also very annoyed that I stressed many times that I wanted a quiet room and they gave me a room next to a couple with an infant that woke me up the first two days screaming at 4-5 am. Luckily I think they moved out after that. I think the walls are fairly thin which compounded the problem, which surprised me for a hotel of this caliber.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Rooms, lobby, staff, food and beverage, location; all ideal for us. Appreciated the Love Thy Neighbour (Canadians) package. Our stay in Seattle reconfirmed our affection for our Northwest Coast neighbours. We hope to return soon, perhaps to take in Porgy and Bess.

Room Tip: We appreciated the option to book a room with two queen beds; very economical.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Our two night stay was arranged by Clipper Vacations travelling from Victoria. The hotel was easy to get to and close to everything. Room was very nicely appointed and the bed was the most comfortable we'd ever slept in while away from home.
We didn't get a chance to eat at Andaluca but we enjoyed a couple of nice drinks in Oliver's. This bar has got to be the best anywhere. Kicking out the old school cocktails with a nice friendly accomodating manner.
Really no negatives to speak of at all. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The entire building is well kept and you can tell it's managed with pride.
We will defintiely be back to enjoy the hospitality at the Maryflower many more times in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2011

My girlfriend & I organized a weekend in Seattle to see a show, shop & take in the Seattle sites! We travelled on the Clipper from Victoria & booked the Mayflower Park Hotel as one of their recommendations.

From the moment we checked in, we felt like VIP's and nothing was too much trouble for the friendly & very efficient staff throughout the hotel!
We thoroughly enjoyed the facilities in the hotel, with 2 visits to Oliver's lounge! What a fabulous place for ambience, delicious appetizers & a great variety of drink selections!
The concierge was very helpful with suggesting restaurants & directions to the Pike Street Market, shopping areas & the theatre for the musical, 'Mary Poppins'. We were within walking distance for everything, which was fabulous!

Many thanks to the Mayflower Park Hotel management & staff for such a delightful stay!
Lindy Van Alstine & Mary Garraway

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank vanalstine_lindy
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Fantastic place, especially for the vigorous. If you have even moderate moblity, the MPH is the perfect headquarters hotel for exploring Seattle. You can get from the airport to the Pine street light rail station just minutes away from the front desk - for less than $3. The monorail to the Space Needle is literally through a door into the Westlake Center. Pikes Market, Elliot's, Etta's and the watefront are no more than a 15 minute walk away.
Best of all, even if you just want to chill out, the wonderful staff and amenities make the MPH an incredible value. Also, the restaurant Andulsa and the lounge Oliver's are top flight.
Been there twice, would absolutely go back again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple