The room was very comfortable & clean. The personnel were very friendly & helpful. Their restaurant & dining room (just off the lobby) is certainly worth sampling as the food is great! The Pecan Crusted Pork Loin is just EXCELLENT!! Would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle