Stayed for 11 days and had a great stay. The price was great and close to University of Seattle where we were getting our son ready to attend. We stayed in a Q/Q Suite and it was roomy and the beds very comfortable. I loved the location of the hotel, a couple of blocks from Pine Street, Pike Street and a few blocks from the center of downtown Seattle, easy to walk to places, restaurants, pubs, shopping and things to do in general. There is a rooftop area and you can see all of dowtown. We sat there a few nights and just enjoyed the evening. I was a little disappointed with the bathroom, they really need to be updated. The staff was very helpful, friendly and accomidating, can't say enough. The cleaning staff not so good, a few days we would come back to our room and the beds had not been made, no fresh towels. Overall our stay was really great, great location and great price. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle