First off I must say that you have to be in the right frame of mind to stay in a vintage hotel. One can't expect the exact conveniences of a modern hotel with the charm and character that comes with a historic property. The Inn at Virginia Mason is a real gem and an exceptional value, not to mention a top notch staff. If you need a room near the hospital you won't find a better location and value, in fact I haven't found anything as nice anywhere in Seattle at a relative price. If you just feel better paying a lot more, try the Sorrento down the street. The Rhododendron cafe in the lobby is also a remarkable value. I highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle