I stayed here for a couple of nights last weekend, and I have stayed here before. For the price, this is a great bargain! The location is walking distance to downtown Seattle, the waterfront, Belltown, and Capitol Hill...if you don't mind big hills, and if you are in good shape. Otherwise, you are a short, inexpensive cab ride to just about anywhere in the city. The Inn is an older building, so the rooms are not what you'd find in a Hilton (i.e., exactly the same anywhere in the world), and the bathrooms are not the luxurious palaces you'd find in a Vegas hotel. On the other hand, there is a lot of "old world charm" and the rooms are perfectly comfortable. The beds are very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. As other reviewers have commented, don't expect a lot of amenities, however, for the price, this is the best bargain I've found in Seattle. I will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle