Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area
$461
$423
  • Pool
1,539 results
All reviewsregatta barspace needleclub levelvalet parkingwithin walking distancecorner roomhigh floorfew blocksper nightalaskan cruisefront desk staffpike place marketdowntown arealight railbusiness centerpioneer squaresafeco field
Reviewed December 21, 2010

Room was clean, comfortable, fitted king bed sheet didn't fit too well, had to be re-made daily (poor maid) TV didn't work in the room I was origionally assigned to, so was moved to a comperable room. The Maintenance man actually delivered the new keys, and key packet immediately for me. Elevators were quick, room service was quick, not the best quality room service food I've eaten, and a bit pricy, but not bad. I don't mind paying the price if it's good, know what I mean? Slept well, bed was comfortable. Didn't want to pay for the internet, but had to for one day, when I couldn't read a report on my blackberry. I hate paying for internet. Parking was expensive, but it is the city, and expected, so no big deal, valets were quick, but overly friendly. Overall, the staff was mediocre, with a little more polish, would make the stay a lot more comfortable, everyone seemed a bit down, and forced smiles. Being in the hotel business, I can spot unhappy staff a mile away. Other than that, would stay again, as the price was great for the city, clean, well maintained rooms (except the calbe in one room and fitness machine in fitness center)just need to work on staff morale. Fitness center was nice, good machines and equipment, unfortunately, one machines cable was severed, and not repaired in 5 days, (an easy fix) and one of the others squeaked really bad.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2010

I have been meaning to write this review and am just now getting around to it. I stayed here with my husband and cousin at the end of October for 2 nights so we could tour the city and see the sights. I bokked on Priceline and named my own price and got an exceptionally great room rate so even with parking being pretty pricey it still was not as uch as staying in a lower class motel in the area. Last time we used Priceline we were at the Sheraton and it too had an excellent location but I thought the service and room quality of the crowne plaza were of better quality and value. I was surrised how nice the check in lady was being that i booked on priceline, she actually made me feel like a valued guest. We were given a higher floor and although it looked over the freeway the view was still not bad of the mountains in the distance. my only complaints would be of the parking fee, valet only was around 30.00 but in seattle that is pretty standard downtown and then the fee for internet which we did not use. We didn't eat on site so I have no comment about that. Also one small thing is there is not a pool ar a hot tub but I kjnew this before bookuing so it was not a big deal. Beds were comfy and our room was quiet.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2010

Normally we stay outside of city to avoid expensive parking fees but decided we wanted to see city @ X-mas and go to Seahawks game so we decided on the Crone Plaza. I have to say besides the location - everything else was average or less. The room was small and had a musty-odor. They put us next to ice -machine (which didn't work) and just outside elevator which made our rest "noisy" .

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2010

We got a great deal on Hotwire for this hotel. Good Downtown location, right around the block from the 5th Avenue Theatre, 3 blocks away from Westlake Center, where you can catch the monorail to the Seattle Center. They upgraded us to the 29th floor and a room with a view. The rooms were a little older but well appointed. The Regetta Bar and Grille had decent prices for food and a happy hour. We could hear the conversation of the people next door to us, so the rooms are a little noisy. You do have to pay for parking, we paid $32 plus 20% tax. But I would not hesitate to stay here again because of the great location.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2010

I will breakup this review based on the 6 categories of Tripadvisor:

The hotel is clean, from the lobby, elevator, hallway to the room. It is very clean and almost spotless. We are surprised to see that our room is in excellent shape; obviously it is well maintained and well kept.

The location is excellent, it is minutes of walk from the major shopping centers, Pike Place Market. I would have to say this hotel can cover many of the popular places in downtown.

The room quality is excellent, we were given two queen beds. The room comes with a 32" TV, a desk, a mini-fridge, wireless internet with a relatively quiet AC. The wireless internet did not work, and we had to call front-desk for a password instead. Another problem with the room is that by the next morning, the windows is full of condensation when the room temp is kept at only 15C.

Service is great as well, our hair-dryer is broken. We were given another one in about 15 min after calling the front desk. Since our room is prepaid and check-in and out are very quick. We haven't use any of the services so I cannot comment on others.

We get this hotel by random as we bid this online. Value wise I have no other comments except excellent!

Sleep qualility is great too, I was able to get at least 8 hours of sleep. The bed and pillow is firm enough that they don't sag.

Overall, we are very happy with Crowne Plaza. I stayed in their Lake Oswego and was happy with it.

The only concern I have would be the high price on parking. There are a few parking garage nearby that can provide overnight parking for a few dollars less and street parking is free on Sat after 6pm and Sunday.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple