Tripadvisor
Seattle
1,698 results
All reviews regatta bar space needle pillow menu within walking distance valet parking corner room high floor few blocks alaskan cruise per night front desk staff pike place market light rail safeco field location was perfect an easy walk happy hour
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

We had a room on the 32nd floor with amazing views of the city skyline and the Space Needle. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. Staff was kind and the hotel is reasonably priced. We had a good meal at the hotel restaurant. Just a block away from the 5th Avenue Theater where we saw a wonderful play! Walking distance to Pike’s Place Market and many restaurants. Our only issue was the shower didn’t get as hot as we would like but this was a minor concern. Definitely recommend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2019

- staff are friendly and helpful.
-near almost everything. You can walk up to Capitol Hill or down to Downtown Seattle.
- The room was clean
- The view wasn't anything to get overly excited about (view of the freeway)
- Plenty of towels and soap amenities

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
1  Thank amirali g
Reviewed December 9, 2019

I was recently in Seattle for a conference with coworkers. The conference was actually at the Renaissance a couple blocks away, but because the conference was the same week as a Seahawks game and we tried to book too late, we couldn't stay at the actual conference location. Almost all the area hotels were fully booked as well, so two of us stayed here at the Crowne Plaza while the rest of our group stayed at the Kimpton Vintage kitty corner across the same block. When my coworker and I checked in, we were actually given the same room as another couple who was just arriving (their key worked and ours didn't), so we had to go back to the desk and get everything sorted out. The desk staff was extremely apologetic and quickly resovled the issue. The hotel was nice and the room was clean and comfortable, and despite being right along I-5, there was no freeway noise at all except for the occasional siren (understandable). We were close enough to the Renaissance that walking to and from our conference was no trouble whatsoever, and we designated the corner of 5th and Seneca as the location to rendezvous with our other coworkers. The breakfast is quite expensive though so I'd recommend going out and finding somewhere else to eat (our conference served breakfast for 2 days but we had to buy breakfast the morning we left). But that's my only real gripe and overall my experience here was very satisfying. The hotel is within easy walking distance of the waterfront and plenty of shopping and eating establishments.

Room tip: maybe try to avoid rooms right next to the elevators—people coming and going can get noisy
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Dear ejfisch,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for your check-in experience and for the inconvenience this caused. The Front Desk agents must have assigned the same room at the same time. I am glad the front desk was able to resolve the issue and overall your experience was very satisfying and you found the room clean and comfortable. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again if your travels bring you back to downtown Seattle.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

Well run 4 to 5 star hotel. Chosen by price for downtown hotel close to Century Link. Other than climbs up to 6th street, this place is a winner. Bar staff worked with wife for special warm sore throat srink!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019

Hi Dozmond,
Thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel to attend the Seahawk's game. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the staff in the bar made a special drink for your wife's sore throat. We hope to see you again the next time you come to Seattle. Go Hawks!
Best Regards,

Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

I had a king suit and the room itself was wonderful. My complaint is the size of the bathroom. Compared to the rest of the suit, it seemed really time and hard to get around with two women. The beds and pillows were super soft and comfy. You can’t hear the freeway which is nice. I love the proximity to the freeway and how easy the freeway is to access when you are leaving the city. I do think parking is a little spendy, but it is the city and $53 is comparable to most hotels.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Hi Sarah8990,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed the suite and thought the beds and pillows were comfortable. Please accept my sincere apologies that the bathroom did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.
Best Regards,