Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area
W Seattle(Seattle)
Hotel Seattle(Seattle)
  • Free Internet
1,530 results
All reviewsregatta barspace needleclub levelvalet parkingwithin walking distancecorner roomhigh floorfew blocksper nightalaskan cruisefront desk staffpike place marketdowntown arealight railbusiness centerpioneer squaresafeco field
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

For our anniversary we decided upon Seattle and this hotel. Wise idea really as everything came together marvelously. Big room, happy hour refreshments, dining room, front desk and food & beverage service, excellent concierge support. All were treating us like long time friends. Good place to return - even the sun was shining!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Clean BIG rooms,good lighting.Very centrally located we walked to the convention center and Pikes market.Lots of restaurants near by.Macy's is only 2 blocks away.Buffet breakfast was good almost anything you could want to eat,they could do a better job of keeping the food hotter, Great coffee.Staff were friendly and helpful.I will stay here the next time I go to Seattle.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors have no traffic noise,even tho some of them are right above the freeway.We were on the 27th floor and the view was amazing.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Catmint227
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went to Crown Plaza Hotel for a two night stay to visit the Seattle Home and Garden show.
We highly recommend the hotel for its location near everything, wonderful restaurants, Pike Place, Convention Center, plus shopping. Just park your car and walk everywhere.
They offered a free buffet breakfast which was all you could eat, very good.
Will go again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ginger150
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed there for my first Seattle experience and was quiet happy with the overall service. The Hotel staff was friendly and courteous. The room was clean, linens crispy white and the view of the city from my room in 9th floor was simply amazing.Crowne plaza Seattle was worth my money and time in Seattle, will definitely drop in again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ckgosie
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have stayed here twice before and have been very happy with the stay. This stay was in a word "terrible"..we had a beautiful room ...with a great view but also had a floor full of loud partying jerks. Partying in the hallway at 2:00 in the morning. I understand that we can't expect silence but this was out of control. We called the front desk to complain and they said they would send someone up. I understand that management has to make their customers happy but they have to make ALL of their customers happy or at least attempt to. I also understand that they don't know who they are selling their rooms too.....but when they have a group of disrespectful customers that are disrupting the entire floor something needs to be done. So much for a nice romantic weekend. We feel we should of at least had our stay compensated in part....they did take some money off of the cost of parking....but overall disappointed with how this was handled. Unsure if we will return to give it another try......

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paula M
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Paula M,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us. We were very disappointed to read about your experience and sincerely apologize for the noise issues you experienced. We would like the opportunity to earn back your confidence in our hotel. Please contact me at your convenience at 206-676-3900 or email me at csmith@cphotelseattle.com so that I can address your concerns. Thank you again for taking the time to provide this feedback.
Best Regards,