If you are looking for a cheap place to stay within walking distance of most of downtown Seattle this is the place for you. If you are looking for a really nice and fancy place to stay and are willing to pay a higher price for a hotel then it may not be the place for you.
- Walking distance to Pike Place Market, Seattle Center (Space needle), and a lot of bars and Restaurants.
- Free parking and Wifi
- Cheap for a hotel in downtown Seattle
- Comfortable bed
- Very tight squeeze in the parking lot. May have trouble fitting in the lot with a big truck or SUV
- Paper thin walls. Could hear construction and traffic in the morning.
- Very old building with no outlet in the bathroom.
- Small room compared to most hotels I've stayed in.
All in all for the price and location this was a great place to stay for a couple nights. Definitely not a fancy hotel, but had more money to spend on other things and wasn't planning on spending much time in the hotel anyway. I figure if its clean and has a bed, shower, and toilet it works for me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kings Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Hotel Seattle
- Kings Motel Seattle
- Kings Inn Seattle