“Best Hotel in Downtown Seattle” 5 of 5 bubbles

Inn at the Market
Ranked #1 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersBronze level
Miami, Florida
“Best Hotel in Downtown Seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed after a week cruise at the Inn for our Honeymoon. From the moment we arrived to the time we left it was exceptional! The Staff was awesome, the rooms were spotless and the ocean view was amazing! Couldnt ask for a more centraly located hotel than this.Anyone going to Seattle needs to stay here for an exceptional hotel experience!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (933)
  • Korean first
Charlotte, North Carolina, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

If you do not have much time in Seattle and you are looking for a great hotel in a perfect location then without hesitation say you could not go wrong with this hotel. It is ideally located by Pike's Market which could take much of your time here. It is within walking distance to the monorail which takes you straight to the Space needle for $4.50 round trip. The staff is outstanding and there is simply so much to do so close. This is a no brainer!

Room Tip: We had a corner room on the 4th floor. The good part is that we had it a large floor plan and a goo...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

If you're interested in spending time at Pike Place Market I recommend staying at the Inn at the Market. It is a lovely little hotel right across from PPM. Our room was everything we had asked for and the service (after an irritating check-in) was good. In regards to our check-in I had told them when I made the reservation 3 months prior that we would be getting there before their normal check-in and was hoping they might be able to get my husband and me in a little early since our flight there required us to be up at 2AM Seattle time. I also called them 2 days before our arrival to again, plead our case. When you are spending over $300 a night it doesn't seem like too much to ask. We then arrived 2 hours before check-in and were told to go see the city while they prepared our room. Well we wandered for an hour and came back only to be made to wait until 4 minutes before their regular check-in time. So in our opinion that was a stumble on their part and results in a 4 star review. I could have cleaned the room in less than 2 hours! Anyway, the rest of our stay was quite nice as was the staff. The rooftop balcony with it's view of the market and Puget Sound is wonderful.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room far from the ice vending machine. They have fancy stainless steel ice bucke...
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Great location. We have a small city view room that is very clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed the roof top view of the water. We would not pay extra for the views, since the windows only offer a limited view.

1 Thank Giuseppes1933
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights on a road trip, the room/bed/lobby/service were all impeccable. Our room overlooked a side street which I thought might be noisy, but no, we barely heard sounds from the street. Weather as also perfect so we enjoyed the roof top deck overlooking the Sound. Walking distance to great restaurants, coffee shops, and the Market. This is a real jewel.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel was the perfect choice for our two night stay in Seattle. Walking distance to many excellent restaurants, and of course the market! The rooftop deck was perfect for us, as we had a city side room, we could still enjoy the views of the market and water.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed one short night while on a business trip and debated keeping my stay here or moving to another hotel. I ended up staying because of location and price. It was a great decision.

I was upgraded to a partial view room but I also made sure I went up to the terrace to see the view in the morning before checking out. Great place to have a morning coffee!

The water pressure was excellent, and I appreciated double shower heads with one being adjustable. My favorite feature was the underbed lighting...I don't see it in too many hotels, and I'm used to staying in nice, upscale hotels through my work. I appreciated the adjustable lighting and plenty of it, the two window seats I had, and free WiFi.

My only complaint for this particular room was I heard trucks for the market early (5:30 am) due to my room location, but I was already starting to wake up anyway.

The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions. I normally vacation only where I can use points, but if I were to return to Seattle, this would be my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: If you can afford it and are staying longer than one night, select a room with a bay view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business