2,890 results
All reviewsrooftop deckcafe campagnepartial water viewperfect locationpuget soundliterally stepspost alleyfifth floororiginal starbuckscity viewelliott bayboutique hotelolympic mountainsferris wheelwithin walking distanceturn down servicebeautiful room
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My husband and I wanted a "special" hotel to celebrate our 31st anniversary and we found it at Inn at the Market. Our room was upgraded to a beautiful suite with amazing views of the water. We found a bottle of wine and an excellent pastry waiting for us, both of which we shared while sitting on the rooftop patio while overlooking the market and the water. The hotel is close to everything in downtown Seattle so we never had to take our car out the entire weekend. I am thinking that we need to make a return trip for our 32nd anniversary because I just can't image finding anything better.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wilson54420
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Dear Guest:
Thank you for celebrating your anniversary with us, we look forward to having you return for your next one. Please contact me at dwatkins@innatthemarket.com and I will be happy to assist with arrangements.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

We've traveled a lot, and always use TripAdvisor to find gem boutique hotels. All I can say, if you like to stay at a place that makes you feel special, has great people at the front desk and delivers a super value - all things considered - stay here.

This is my first trip to Seattle for business, and brought the wife and an associate along.

Checked in yesterday - and have been very very satisfied.

SUPER CHOICE!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear Guest:
I am pleased to read you are enjoying your visit here.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

We stayed here in December 2011 in a suite with views over the water. The room was spacious, with a double sofa bed in the sitting room and a comfortable king in the bedroom. There was a small bar with tea and coffee makers and a good selection of wine and drinks.
The hotel does not have an internal cafe however the presence of a wonderful coffee shop at the front door more than compensates and room service can be arranged.
This cosy, well run hotel has the best position for those wanting an easy walk to many great restaurants and the added attraction of shopping at the market.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Mookiandsam
Reviewed April 27, 2012

5th stay here for business as I come here often and this hotel continues to impress, location, service, rooms etc ...

Highly reco for business or holiday.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest:
Thank you for continuing to select the Inn at The Market as your hotel of choice, please let me know when you plan on returning.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I'd say this hotel has the right combination of.... well... everything. I've only been to Seattle twice. But it's hard to imagine a better location for visiting this city. One of the things I liked the most about this place was the walk-ability of the area. The area has everything a visitor could need. The Market is about a 2 minute walk from the door of the hotel. Lot's of restaurants. We were also able to get to every city attraction either by walking, or taking efficient public transit. The character of the hotel was nice too. Great decor... old, and new contemporary all at the same time. It had a good comfortable feel to it. On a minor down note, I did notice minor maintenance issues in the hotel. I.E. a corner of wallpaper starting to peel up, etc. Nothing that effected our enjoyment of the place. But, it makes me wonder. Everything about this place seemed top notch. The staff was extremely helpful, and efficient. With everything so well done, how/why are minor things like this slipping by. Again, don't decide against staying here based on this issue. The things I noticed were minuscule. Most wouldn't even notice. My dad was a hotel GM. So, I tend to be hyper observant/critical of certain things when it comes to hotels. Overall I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Scott D
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your great review of The Inn at The Market, I appreciate you sharing about the maintenance issue and will review this with the team. Hope to see you in the near future.