2,902 results
All reviews rooftop deck cafe campagne partial water view perfect location puget sound literally steps post alley fifth floor original starbucks city view elliott bay boutique hotel olympic mountains ferris wheel within walking distance turn down service beautiful room
Reviewed January 9, 2012

This is a gem of a hotel in a great location. I have been wanting to stay at the Inn for years, having seen it walking to Pike Place Market. When I needed to travel to Seattle for business, I finally had the opportunity to book a stay there and my wait was generously rewarded. The hotel staff are excellent and made me feel like their only guest. All my needs were met with a generous spirit and my stay was everything I hoped it would be. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: 5th floor has a great terrace overlooking the Sound
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank B L
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Dear Guest:
I am pleased to read you selected the Inn at The Market for your recent business trip to Seattle. Our location makes the Inn a perfect spot for "enjoying sights" as well a place to rest after a long day on a sales mission or meeting.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Great location near the Market and downtown shopping. No workout facility but passes are provided to Seattle Athletic club two blocks away. Concierge and Front Desk staff very friendly. No problems calling a cab...they come right away. Had a city view, but high up, no problem with noise. A little cold during my stay so did not use the deck, but this amenity looks fabulous!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Laura K

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your great summary of your experience here at the Inn a The Market.
Best

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Rather than choosing our conference hotel for our trip to Seattle, we opted for the Inn at the Market and we were totally thrilled. The Inn was not only strategically located within a block of Pike's Market and some of the best restaurants in Seattle, but was also within a few blocks walking distance to the Washington State Conference Center. We used the light-rail from the airport to West Lake Center (great shopping) and only walked 2 blocks to the hotel and the monorail is also very close by for easy access to the EMP and the theatres. We had a modest room on the 8th floor of city-side.The queen-size bed to luxurious with first quality linens and the bathroom was stocked with thick fluffy towels and warm bathrobes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Although January is not an ideal time for scenic views, I recommend that everyone venture out for a spectacular view of the bay and mountains. We definitely plan to return and would not consider staying anywhere but The Inn on the Market.

Room Tip: The smaller city-side room was quite comfortable and the bay window definitely provides some additional space. The bathrooms are also quite large. Outside of the sirens in any city, the room was relatively quiet, but I would suggest that guests try to avoid the rooms that back to the elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Portia52
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Back for the second time to The Inn at The Market in Seattle for Christmas. They were able to add an additional room for our family while we were in route for our stay. Never fail to provide excellent service. Have booked for our three Seattle trips in 2012.

Room Tip: Ask for water view
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank GPSIG
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Dear Guest:
Thank you for visiting and staying with us for the past three years to celebrate Christmas, there are so many great things to do here during the holiday period, we will look forward to having you return.
Happy New Year

Reviewed January 3, 2012

This hotel is how a hotel would be if I planned and decorated myself.
Every extra is included - even has individual reading lights above the bed in case you wake and want to read without disturbing your partner.
Decorated beautifully and tastefully.
The beds were like sleeping on clouds with soft top quality bed linen. We also used a roll away and even it was comfortable.
Toiletries supplied were of high quality, even robes were offered.
The staff were warm, welcoming and helpful; they even have a turn down service complete with complimentary chocolates.
Wonderfully situated RIGHT next to the fabulous market, it has restaurants, bars and cafes galore.
Our only disappointment, we only had one night here.
We will be back ASAP!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 512 which had a view of the water from one side of the bay window. It was spacious and contained microwave, fridge, sink.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank david_sam
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Dear Guest:
Thank you for visiting Seattle all the way from Australia and selecting to stay with us in Pike Place Market. I appreciate you taking the time to share the little things we do to make a guests stay comfortable and enjoyable. On your next visit hopefully you can stay longer and I will be happy to share things to do here in Seattle and the State. Best to reach me at dwatkins@innatthemarket.com