Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I've just spent a week solo travelling exploring Seattle & it was absolutely wonderful. I stayed at Hotel Seattle & was delighted with friendly staff, a clean bed & clean towels everyday, my fave American comedies were always on the tele on an evening too. The Starbucks basically next door was the icing on the cake! Thank you to all the friendly staff for a great week.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We made reservations thru an online site from a cruise ship off Alaska. Because of poor wifi on ship, were unable to research hotel. Wish we had! We walked into the lobby and immediately felt as if we were stepping into a "rent by the hour" hotel. Place looked so "old" and run down. The office was visible from the front desk and it was a mess. Just looked like a pig sty. We even questioned the desk clerk about the safety of the rooms as we had an uneasy feeling. Even knowing we would be billed for one of the two nights we had booked, we walked out on our reservation. If you are a discerning person, this hotel is not for you. Even if you are not a discerning person, this hotel is not for you. A major upgrade is needed. Remember, we didn't even wait to see the room!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stomore
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I got an absolute shock when I entered the premises. Old furniture & check in desk. I was assigned room 724.I was then told that the lift was broken down .Since I wanted to take by bags up to the room immediately, I had to use the fire escape stairs outside to get to floor 7.Luckily they offered to take one of my 2 bags up for me.The room was a shock. It too was old .It had no air conditioning and the only way to cool it down was to open the windows. The windows have no safety features to prevent someone falling out. I did contact several hotels to see if there were vacancies elsewhere to no avail. Luckily, after dark, the room cooled down & I managed a good nights sleep. The elevator was repaired late in the day but it emitted a sound which made me feel that it could break down at any minute. The staff were helpful and Wi Fi was available in the lobby. Only stay here if you are desperate. It is past its "use by' date.

Room tip: Get a room on the lower floors for safety reasons and in case the lift fails.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Graeme L
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

I read the reviews before booking however being pretty seasoned to travelling on a budget decided it was worth a go. Yes the hotel is pretty run down but i was relatively happy with my experience. Front desk and other staff were friendly and seemed lile they acknowledged that theres was not the top of the pile. Elevator worked though it was a bit creaky. Room 809. Basic, small but had everything i needed except a fridge (my oversight). Bed furnishings looked dated but not unclean. Bed was comfortable. TV didnt w

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

This place was the worst of the worst! They misrepresented themselves, by stating that they had air conditioning which they had none.
We went into our room and the minute we walked in we knew we had to leave. It was dirty, stinky, and there were no screens on the windows! Can't believe that would even pass code!
We tried to get out of it so we could go somewhere else and the manager would not refund us.
But thank you to hotel.com who took care of us and found us somewhere else to stay.

Date of stay: August 2017