Saw the good reviews for this hotel on tripadvisor and wanted to give it a try. Maybe my hope was too high.
1. Complimentary high internet service
2. Lobby and the bathroom on the second floor of the lobby are nice.
1. Parking is US$27/night. TWENTY SEVEN USD!!!!!!!!!
2. There's NO fan in the bathroom. So you can imagine how it smells after you do your business. Sucks!!
3. Room and bathroom are kinda old.
4. We had to move to another room since the initial room we got was VERY noisy constantly. Sirens, cars, you name it.
5. Beds are not so comfy, kinda hard and small for 2 people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city known for setting trends, Warwick Seattle is leading the way. Located in the upbeat Belltown district, just blocks from the Space Needle and the heart of downtown, the Warwick Seattle hotel blends the classic charm that's expected from the Warwick name with the contemporary styling of the Emerald City throughout. Boasting unique accommodations inspired by Seattle culture, staying at Warwick Seattle allows guests to truly experience Seattle while finding pleasant surprises along the way. With refreshing seaborne mists in the breeze, evergreen-covered hills lining the horizon and the heart of Seattle right at the doorstep - anything is possible. Welcome to Warwick Seattle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Warwick Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seattle Warwick Hotel
- Warwick Hotel Seattle