“Never Again!”
Review of Warwick Seattle

Warwick Seattle
Ranked #43 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed January 7, 2010

Saw the good reviews for this hotel on tripadvisor and wanted to give it a try. Maybe my hope was too high.
Positive :
1. Complimentary high internet service
2. Lobby and the bathroom on the second floor of the lobby are nice.

Negative:
1. Parking is US$27/night. TWENTY SEVEN USD!!!!!!!!!
2. There's NO fan in the bathroom. So you can imagine how it smells after you do your business. Sucks!!
3. Room and bathroom are kinda old.
4. We had to move to another room since the initial room we got was VERY noisy constantly. Sirens, cars, you name it.
5. Beds are not so comfy, kinda hard and small for 2 people.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mypreciouskids
Write a ReviewReviews (1,980)

Reviewed January 4, 2010

Check in was fast and friendly,they have a lovely seating area with a very cozy fireplace.The rooms were very good sized,comfortable beds,the view was great.Room service was very prompt and friendly.Hotel parking was great.The location was excellent,Heart of downtown,walking distance to space needle and restaurants.I WILL stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank trasam1
Reviewed December 23, 2009

I had a great room with a view of the Needle. This hotel is located near to everything important in Seattle. Clean room and great service.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank InterMMiami
Reviewed December 20, 2009

I was nervous about booking this hotel after reading the reviews. I am so glad that I did. I had a fabulous view of the space needle (that has chirstmas lights on top for the holidays), and puget sound. It is also easy to find street parking around the hotel. It is within walking distance for all the sites and the indoor pool was great to keep the kids happy.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank RawFitness
Reviewed December 7, 2009

I am fairly picky when identifying hotels to stay at, and I spent an inordinate amount of time critically investigating the options for the downtown Seattle area. Thus on this trip my wife and I decided to try the Warwick, even though there were some negative reviews on some of the travel web-sites, there were more positive reviews. During and after our stay, my wife and I fully agreed that we were extremely satisfied with our stay. There was absolutely nothing that could have justified any level of dissatisfaction. The room was immediately upgraded at check-in due to the scheduled room not being ready, the room itself was quite comfortable, immaculately kept, and had a very impressive view, the entire staff was extremely helpful and pleasant, the food in the restaurant was great, and the central location was perfect for our entertainment events, my meetings, and the close-in walk around option to all of downtown. I highly recommend the facility and we will be back.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank ricccardo
Reviewed December 4, 2009

Don't believe all the negative reviews. I am always careful about staying at boutique hotel. This hotel had a great front desk staff, courteous restaurant staff, and overall great experience. My room was very clean and view of the Space Needle was a bonus.

Great rate compared to other downtown hotels

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank jooksing
Reviewed November 17, 2009

I almost didn't make reservations here based on some of the reviews. Luckily, there are some reviews on here that told me not to listen to the negative ones - just like I'm saying now!! The place was great! Amazing location - super friendly staff - we couldn't have asked for a better hotel.

The only one negative thing I found with the hotel, was that they still offer smoking rooms, and mix them in with the non-smoking rooms. Someone was smoking in a room on our hall, and we could really smell it when we came out in the hall. I'm very sensitive to smoke, so the smell may not have been as strong to other people.

But that still wouldn't stop me from staying at the Warwick every future visit to Seattle. It's just too good of a deal to pass up!!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business