“Very good stay.”

Ranked #44 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Vancouver, Canada
“Very good stay.”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I selected this hotel as this was one that offered pretty good value for money for downtown Seattle. The location overall is excellent, it's only a five minute walk from the action at Pike Place and Westlake Center on Pine Street. The rooms were clean, comfortable, afforded me a good nights sleep and a nice balcony view of the city below. The amenities offered were fine although I didn't stay long enough to take full advantage of. The parking rate for self and valet parking are the same (not cheap, but about what you would pay in Seattle). I would suggest guests who have mobility issues take the valet option as there is no elevator in this older parking garage. If you own a larger SUV or pickup this garage might present problems due to small spots and tight corners. Overall, this hotel is a good option for those who want to stay in the centre of Seattle, that is comfortable and not too expensive. My only criticism is the additional charge for use of the WiFi; this should be built into the daily rate as most people do use computers or other devices.

Room Tip: Take the valet option if you have mobility issues, there is no elevator. Be cautious driving in the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank smrgeog
Tim B, General Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel. I was glad to read that, overall, you enjoyed your stay with us. I did note your comments about Wi-Fi expense. Please know that we have an array of options or packages on our official website that will include your Wi-Fi as part of the price.

Thank you for staying with us. Please come again.

Warm regards,

Warwick Seattle Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (548)
  • Korean first
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stayed at the Warwick for a one night getaway to see Seattle and Cavalia. The staff were very nice. Went the extra mile to provide us with a map of the city and explained how far interest points were located. We arrived early to see the sites of Seattle, they had no problem allowing us to park at the hotel so we could walk around. Gave us a free upgrade to our room that provided us with a spectacular view of the Space Needle. The restaurant attached to the hotel as also provided excellent food and service. You are able to hear sirens while in your room, but it is downtown Seattle. I wouldn't expect staying anywhere where you wouldn't hear some noise. This was a great experience, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for your review and for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us as much as you did. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can provide your accommodations in the future as we would love to see you again!

Best regards,

Salt Spring Island, Canada
Reviewed February 27, 2014

From arrival on a Friday evening until early Sunday departure, I was very pleased with the helpful staff who directed me to local attractions and transportation.
The room was above expectations, groomed to an obvious attention to detail. I would return.
The bar server was friendly and helpful with only one flaw...he was over distracted toward his cell-phone..his back to bar activity.
The breakfast server told me that she was an employee of 30+ years, friendly and helpful.
Spotted cutlery aside, the meal was a winner.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Sailorboy102
Tim B, General Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
First and foremost, thank you so much for your kind words and review about your stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel. We greatly appreciate all feedback, and it is wonderful to know how you feel about your time here.

Although I know you enjoyed your stay, I was very concerned that a team member was using their personal cell phone at work. I do not know who it was from this review, but please rest assured that I will be personally reminding everyone that this is not the proper way to treat our respect our valued guests.

Thank you so much for staying and I invite you to stay with us again the next time you are in Seattle.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We booked online with no idea as to where this hotel was located. We were pleased to find it was walking distance to Pike Market, shopping and many restaurants. The room was great, very comfortable and the view from our room was amazing. The service was great. We loved this experience much more than staying at the Westin down the street. The restaurant was empty when we went for breakfast but the food was great and service was again very good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shahraz
Thank you for all of your kind feedback. It provides us with great satisfaction that you found our service to be awesome. Taking care of our guests and providing you with a top notch experience is our first priority, and one we try hard never to fall short on. Thank you for letting us know how your stay went, and for giving me the opportunity to share it with my team members by doing so.

Please come see us again the next time your travels bring you down from Vancouver to the Emerald City.

Abbotsford, Canada
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We enjoyed our 2 night stay at the Warwick on Feb 9th.
I have severe allergies and the front desk showed me 4 rooms, until I was able to find one I could sleep in. Above and beyond service. Thank You!
Beautiful view from the 16th floor facing the Space Needle.
Love the fact that the sliding glass doors actually opened and you could step out on to it.
We were within walking distance to Pike Market and the Monorail.
The meal we had at the hotel restaurant was one of the best Ribeye Steaks we have ever had!
The only sour note of our stay, was the room service.
I ordered the French Dip (Beef Dip) and it was a mouthful of gristle and fat. Almost like they were trying to use up old product, and it was disguising. A phone call later, I asked for it to be picked up and removed from our bill.
Overall, friendly staff and a great stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Debora T
Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I am glad to read that overall you enjoyed your stay so much. I did note the poorly executed room service experience you had. Please accept my apologies for the poor quality of what is usually a very well received item from our menu. I hope you will stay with us again in the future so we can have an opportunity to improve your perception of this service we offer.

Once more, thank you again for staying with us. We greatly appreciate having the opportunity to take care of your lodging needs while you are in Seattle. Please come see us again soon!

Kind regards,

Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I could not say one bad thing about this wonderful hotel! Great service, excellent service and even better location. My family had a great time and would recommend this hotel to anyone! Stay and enjoy!

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your stay with us! Thank you for staying, and please let us know if we can provide you services again the next time you can make it down from Bellingham.

Warm regards,

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The rooms are comfortable and quite. Location to the market and other downtown locations is good. If I go back to Seattle, I will likely stay here. Parking is included in most package deals to do some research before you arive.

Room Tip: I was on the 18th and there were no issues.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are glad you chose to stay with us and greatly appreciate your patronage. I was happy to read that you would likely stay with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to Seattle, and I of course encourage you to do so. It would be a privilege to be your accommodations of choice again.