“Recommend this hotel”
Review of Warwick Seattle

Warwick Seattle
Ranked #43 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Arrived in Seattle at King Street Station off the wonderful Amtrak Empire Builder from Chicago.
Got a taxi from the station to the hotel which cost $15. We were too early to check in but the receptionist took our names and luggage and stored it for us. They then gave us directions to walk to Pike Place Market where we saw all the wonderful stalls, flowers, street artists etc. On returning to the hotel we were all checked in and collected our luggage. The room was lovely with a mini balcony looking out on a fantastic view of the Space Needle. The Hotel Bar 'Margeaux' was very dimly lit, Happy Hour between 4 and 7 was OK with lower prices for house wine and local beers. Great location- we walked everywhere. Ralphs supermarket across the street sold everything we could possibly want - plus it had free wifi. Staff happy to arrange car to take us to airport early on our departure morning, which was waiting and we had no problems at all. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Space Needle.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Norm93
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

We are pleased that our Front Desk team were able to assist you with directions to Pike Place Market and that you enjoyed the experience. Your feedback is very important to us and it is gratifying to hear these types of comments about your time in Seattle. We hope that you took plenty of pictures of the iconic Space Needle from your room to share with family and friends.

Once again, thank you and we hope that your travels bring you back to Seattle as we would be delighted to help with your lodging needs.

Kind regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,980)

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My kids and I chose to stay here on the recommendation of my parents. The hotel is older but updated and very clean; beds are very comfortable with soft linens. The staff were very friendly and professional. I made my reservations on-line and requested a view of the space needle if it was available. Upon check in I opened my curtains and was very pleased to see the space needle! Our stay included a continental breakfast which was pleasantly delicious and the coffee was gourmet a definite plus! We will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

It is always a pleasure to hear from our satisfied guests and we appreciate you staying with us through the recommendation of your parents. Your feedback is important and it appears you enjoyed your time here in Seattle, and we thank you for mentioning that you found our staff to be very professional and friendly. They will be pleased to read your comments and shall be recognized appropriately for their exceptional efforts.

We are grateful for your comments regarding the continental breakfast you tried in Margaux, it is exciting to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we hope that you will return to try our lunch and/or dinner menus too.

Once again, thank you and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We really enjoyed our three night stay. The check in was fast and just a drop of the keys at the desk at check out with the receipt put under the door at night. Great location and a really good value—much better than other hotels in the area. On the corner there is an upscale, full service convenience store that also sells wine and beer in addition to specialty cheeses and pates, etc. Great for an in-room snack with the mini-fridge in the room. Also a World Market with a wide selection of wines less than a 10 minutes walk down Lenora toward the water.

As described by others the rooms are very nice. Its great to have a comfortable couch to relax on. We were on the 6th floor and had a great view of the Space Needle—that’s really something special. It should be a good view from even the 5th floor, maybe the 4th.

It is an easy walk from the West Lake Center, Nordstroms, the terminus of the light rail from the airport, the downtown terminus of the monorail, the center of downtown. Not far from the Pike Place Market. No need for a car.

It’s a building probably from the late 60’s but it has been completely renovated with upscale finishes. The in-room coffee is great—Seattle grade good, and tasting better than “burnt bucks” from you know who… You can hear some street noise but since very few mention it, it must not be significant. We weren’t bothered by it. Many small but nice touches. This would be my first choice for a return trip.

They should mention that they have super comfortable Serta pillow top mattresses and the best pillows I’ve ever encountered—nice and soft but they don’t go flat when you put your head on them. I’ve ordered some of them for myself.

Room Tip: Nice to get a room with a view of the Space Needle. No need to pay extra for the top floors.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AllenDC
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to hear back from our satisfied guests.

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your 3 night stay with a view of the Space Needle, a favorite attraction for many when they stay with us. We hope that you were able to take some great photos from your room to share with friends and family.

Thank you for complementing us on our choice in mattress pillow tops and also our pillows. Our aim at Warwick Seattle Hotel is to provide a service that our guests enjoy and it appears that we did just that.

If your travels bring you back to Seattle, we will be more than happy to assist with your lodging needs. We hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at The Warwick. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom had plenty of counter space for our personal items, there was a small refrigerator for items we purchased from Pike Place Market, and the room was clean. The hotel is located in the Belltown area and we were walking distance to lots of restaurants, the convention center, and Pike Place Market. We did not use all of the amenities the hotel had to offer such as the restaurant, spa, or exercise room. Internet in rooms is not free but they did have a business center with two computers and printers so we could print our boarding passes before we departed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for choosing Warwick Seattle Hotel for your lodging needs and for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We are so pleased you enjoyed your recent visit here in Seattle and were able to take advantage of our hotels location.

When you stay with us again, I urge that you to try out our indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a rare find in downtown Seattle.

Once more, thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We were there on vacation, and even through the hotel is in the center of town and seems to cater to business travelers, we enjoyed our stay immensely. The staff is courteous and always VERY helpful. The food in the dining room was very good and served by an attentive wait-staff.

Break your piggy bank if necessary and stay on one of the higher floors with a SpaceNeedle view. You won’t regret it. Our party of 4 couples were all on the 16th floor, rooms 1601, 1603, 1605 and 1607.

Room Tip: The odd number rooms have the SpaceNeedle view. Fabulous.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay immensely and that our staff were helpful and courteous towards you during your stay. They will be very happy to read your comments.

We appreciate you mentioning the quality of food in Margaux and noting how attentive one of servers were. Our hotel is especially geared towards providing uncompromised service and we are delighted that we provided just that.

We hope that you will return in the near future as we look forward to seeing you again.

Best,

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for eight days this month of October, I was in business and booked this hotel blindly from my travel agent at home. I arrived at five pm, received a warm, smily greeting and my check in took only seconds after ten hours flight! What a pleasant start.
My room was big, all amenities were there..desk,mini bar, tea & coffee maker, iron and ironing table, safe, accessed balcony ( small ) added to that Free Wi Fi . The bathroom is some what small but clean and good.
Bed ( actually beds, my room has two beds ) were comfortable and I slept on both of them ! like a baby enjoying fresh air through the balcony door.
The staff were amazingly helpful, all time greet you with a smile and will of help.
Sorry I did not try the food there because all around are plenty of restaurants and I loved trying them keeping in hotel meals for a time that never came during this stay, when I'm back I will ( hopefully )
The location is the best of this hotel , every thing, every thing is on reachable walking distance, business district,pike market,needled space,whole foods,shopping malls all are near you if you love walking.
It's my first time to visit Seattle and if coming back definitely will stay in The Warwick.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guests.

It is gratifying to hear that you were warmly greeted upon arrival and that you enjoyed the comfort of our beds. It is a shame that you did not have the opportunity to experience Margaux, when you next visit, we hope that you will try and item or two from our tasty menu as our Executive Chef and his team do a wonderful job.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Warwick on two occasions the last stay being in late August of 2013. I think I should first commend the hotel on it's restaurants and comfortable rooms. We ate breakfast almost everyday during a period of about a week, the choices were varied and the food was excellent. The service was very good. In my opinion the restaurants and bars within the hotel itself were of very good quality. The rooms are small but very comfortable, sure they don't have terrific views, but this is a true downtown hotel and I am sure that people stay there for it's proximity to Seattle landmarks as much as anything else.
I found the staff helpful and excellent in every way.
The hotel is in a great location. As I said before it is close to the monorail and the Pike Market, both the football and major league baseball venues are quite close. It is particularly good for my wife and I, since my son and his family live in downtown Seattle. If you visit Seattle in the summer this hotel will be crowded, and some may find some of the rooms small. The helpful and friendly staff more than make up for this. Remember that there are many good restaurants in the town, the Warwick hotel itself has an excellent restaurant. All things considered I personally feel that this hotel should be more highly rated.

Room Tip: Book very early and try for a room that is large and on a high floor. Arrange for a check in close t...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DFRM

It is always a pleasure to hear from our satisfied guests, especially a returned one as we appreciate your patronage.

Thank you so much on commending us on our restaurant, Margaux, and our comfortable rooms. We are so pleased that you felt the food and service was excellent. Our staff will be very happy to read your comments and will be recognized appropriately for their efforts.

Our hotel is certainly in an ideal location and we hope that you were able to experience many of Seattle's downtown attractions, such as the Space Needle.

We hope that your travels bring your back to Seattle as we will be more than delighted to assist you with your lodging needs.

Best regards,