“Not as good as previous stays.”
Review of Warwick Seattle

Warwick Seattle
Ranked #45 of 101 Hotels in Seattle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (548)
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The Hotel is in a great location, walking distance to the Space Needle and Pike Place Markets. A very spacious room and warm as well. We arrived with 5 big bags and weren't offered any assistance getting them to our room - that was a bit unusual as there were plenty of staff at the desk. WiFi was great to have. The breakfast was very average, I always enjoy a wide selection when staying in a Hotel - it's an indulgence I guess. We had the option of pastries or toast. All well presented with friendly wait staff.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guests.

Our hotel is definitely in a great location and we are so pleased that you were able to access some of Seattle’s many attractions.

Thank you for your concern regarding the lack of help you received with your luggage. I will be sure to forward this information on to the appropriate department head for review and follow up. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this matter.

We hope that your travels bring you back to Seattle as we look forward to seeing you again.

Kindest regards,
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Being Vancouverites, Seattle isn't a huge trek for us. We arrived late on Monday evening, and after we walked carefully around the gentleman sleeping 15-20 feet from the hotel entrance, we were greeted warmly by the front desk staff. My partner parked the car (parking isn't cheap- 30 dollars), and a very friendly staff member helped him up with our bags. I called down to the front desk inquiring where I could heat up some milk for our almost 3 year old,and they sent a microwave immediately. I called again to inquire about the Internet access, and was provided the code. We had two queens and they were comfortable. While we were in a very downtown Seattle neighbourhood, we didn't hear much noise. In the morning, my partner worked out and appreciated the gym. My daughter and I leisurely woke up, and got ready to leave. We stayed one night, as we were traveling to Oregon. The room was clean, the staff were polite and friendly. For our quick stay, it was good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank PinkGypsy
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us, it is greatly appreciated.

We are pleased that, overall, you enjoyed your stay and you found our staff to be polite and friendly. It is also wonderful to read that your partner was able to take advantage of our in-house gym, we hope that next time you can try our indoor swimming pool. A rare find in downtown Seattle.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Best,
Oregon
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We picked the Warwick because of it's central location in downtown Seattle. This property is a few blocks from the downtown shopping area in one direction, and a few more blocks from the Seattle Center/Space Needle area in the other direction. Additionally, it is within a block of a couple of great dining establishments, and even a little grocery store/deli across the street for those quick grab and go's. The property is clean, well maintained and staffed with friendly people. My mattress was not the best, but I've certainly slept on worse. The room was clean, and the linens were a good quality.

My biggest complaint is that if one does not spring for one of the more expensive rooms (Premier and Executive), you are charged anywhere from $11 to $18 for internet access. I do so hate being nickled and dimed like this - and for internet access, no less. I'm sure I could have walked across the street to the deli and gotten wifi for free. Hint hint Warwick, wifi is free almost everywhere.

Additionally, the TV reception was really terrible (analog!). Granted, Seattle is a wonderful city, and we spent most of our time seeing the sights, but a little morning news was all we wanted, and could barely see it through the snowy screen. Again, this is really not the area to go cheap.

It's not a bad place, but I would advise anyone considering the Warwick to read all the fine print and figure out what all the extra charges will total. It might be that it's not the deal you thought it was.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank DickandJane
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I visit this hotel almost every time I visit, because it's consistent in terms of service and quality. This time, I brought my family, and even though it was a bit pricier because of the season, we had an awesome room higher up with full view of the Needle. The restaurant is great for breakfast, but I've never had dinner there. The best aspect of the Warwick is the location--around the corner from Top Pot donuts, across the street from Dahlia Lounge, and a quick walk to get the monorail to the Needle. It's also pretty close to Pike Place and the waterfront. They've renovated the rooms here in the last few years, so everything seemed fresh. And even though it was a very busy time when we were there--the hotel seemed at full capacity--their service was still solid. (Well,except for when I tried to check in at 2:50, and the woman at the desk said official check in time wasn't until 3pm, and we had to wait--so, the room wasn't ready at 2:50, but WAS ready at 3pm??)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Judy L
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, October 1, 2013

It is pleasing to hear that you found our service to be solid, even during busy times. I would like to apologize that you had to wait 10minutes for your room to be ready, if you would like to discuss this concern further, please feel free to contact us.

Your feedback is very important and we are so happy that you enjoyed your time in Seattle and had the opportunity to dine in Margaux for Breakfast. If you visit again, we hope that you will experience our dinner service.

Thank you once more and we look forward to welcoming you back.

My best
Blairgowrie
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We arrived early,but were given a gracious welcome and our luggage stored until check in time.
Nice room,spacious with large picture window and view of a bit of the Space Needle! Suited us not to be too high up,which would be necessary for a better view.
We found the restaurant to be so good we ate there all three nights and looked no further. Fine dining indeed! A mention for our charming and knowledgable waitress,Sidney, who made our stay
memorable. We are not used to this level of service in the UK except in the most expensive places,so well done!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
It is always a pleasure to hear from our satisfied guests and we are so pleased that you were greeted by a gracious welcome upon arrival.

Our team in the restaurant do a great job and I would like to personally thank you for mentioning Sidney, she will be recognized appropriately for her exceptional efforts.

We hope that your travels bring you back to Seattle as we look forward to seeing you.

Kindest regards,
SoCal
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Good for exploring Seattle, but with all the usual downsides of downtown locations (on the expensive side, outrageous parking fees, congestion). Aside from an unpleasant exchange with a downright rude desk clerk, the staff and room were about what you'd expect. Rooms come with beds and a task chair only. Our view was of the parking structure next door, but at least the windows could be opened to let in fresh air.

Room Tip: Ask about the view if that's important to you.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
I thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

Your evaluation of various services and facilities is very much appreciated. It is only through guest’s feedback that we are able to review our procedure of operations objectively and provide standards to meet or exceed our guest’s expectations. I would like to thank you for expressing your concerns with one of our Front Desk employees. Providing services that our guests enjoy at a great value is very important to us, and I will forward your comments on to our Front Desk Manager for review and follow up. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this matter as it is not of Warwick Standards.

We greatly appreciate your loyalty and your patience as we continue to strive for excellence. We thank you very much and hope to see you in the near future

Best,