2,081 results
All reviews space needle great location across the street pike place market within walking distance small balcony jazz alley few blocks parking garage hotel restaurant central location front desk staff an older hotel mini bar nice room high floor westlake center
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed at the Warwick for 5 nights in early September 2013. The front desk staff was very welcoming and was quick to get me checked in with no problems. I walked into a tidy room, with everything I would need at my finger tips. The great view of the Space Needle and the free Wi-Fi with the room was a great bonus. Bed was very comfortable, shower was a good size, and the room was spacious and well laid out. The best feature of the hotel is the location. It is in the center of everything that is Seattle. It's a short walk away from the Public Market, Science Center, Museums, light rail station, Belltown, and business district. There is a great market right across the street to get anything that you might need, and they are open late. I did not try the restaurant downstairs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying the downtown Seattle area.

Room tip: Just be upfront with the reservation people about where you want to stay, and they will do their best to make it happen.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us, we are delighted to hear that you appreciated the location of our hotel and the view of the iconic Space Needle.

We are grateful for your comments regarding our staff especially that you felt that they were welcoming and provided you with a quick check in. If you are in the area again or stay at our hotel, I invite you to try out our restaurant, Margaux. Our Executive Chef and his team certainly do a wonderful job and I am positive that you will enjoy the experience.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Arriving by Amtrak we stayed here August 24 which was the last part of our two weeks tour. There were a few glitches mainly because we used the Victoria Clipper Booking Service. When we checked in I asked about the transportation to the Pier for the next day and we were told it was not included. The room on the 29th floor had a wonderful view of the space needle. Sadly to say the soiled chair by the balcony was a major distraction. We checked the internet and found that they do offer package deals. I called the desk and was told since I had booked thru the Victoria Clipper these were not options. They did offer to move us to a refurbished room, but it would have a city view on a lower floor. These are the rooms that the Clipper has an arrangement with the hotel to book. My husband and I liked the view so much that we stayed and we even ignored being by the elevators. The hotel was in a good location for us and within easy walking distance to Pike's Market and the Piers.

Room tip: In choosing a good room ask for a redone room on the top floors viewing the Space Needle. And do book directly so you can get the package you want. It will add to your enjoyment.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the view of the Space Needle from your room.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for the soiled chair. This is of concern to me and I will discuss this with our Director of Housekeeping so that we can resolve the issue immediately. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this as I hope that it did not affect your stay or the opinion of our hotel.

Overall, it appears that you did enjoy your stay and we hope that you will return in the future. Once again thank you for choosing Warwick Seattle Hotel as your choice of stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel offers an excellent discount for seniors. Therefore the price for a downtown location with nice accomodations (including an indoor pool ) is truly a bargain. The staff members were also very friendly and helpful.

Room tip: Rooms facing North offer a view of the Space Needle if on the middle or upper floors.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013

As our holiday was winding down we had the opportunity to stay here at the Warwick. It is a good location right Downtown and we could walk anywhere within a few minutes. The rooms were clean and the staff were excellant. We had th contintal breakfast. The only thing that was wrong was the bill when we went to check out we didnot get the trip advisor promo of 1/2 off the parking and a discount of the room rates. We brought this to the attention of the front desk staff and it was adjusted promptly. We would deffinately stay here again.

Room tip: When you book online make sure you have a printout of the reservation confirmation.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guests.

Your feedback is very important to us and I would like to thank you for expressing your concerns with the incorrect bill you received upon departure. Providing services that our guests enjoy at a great value is very important to us and I am so happy that the issue was resolved promptly. You can be sure that this will not happen again as I will forward your concern on to our front desk manager, so that they can discuss this with their team for future reference.

It is gratifying to read that you enjoyed our downtown location and hope that you were able to visit many of Seattle’s local attractions.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

My best,

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Perfect location for getting out and about in Seattle. Very close to all the attractions and shops, the staff were very helpful and gave us tips on where to eat etc.Rooms comfortable, clean, bathrooms need updating though.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel, it appears that you enjoyed your stay.

We appreciate you rating us so highly on the location, cleanliness and service, our employees strive to provide our guests with a positive experience and we are pleased that you received just that.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,