“SCW on Tour”

Ranked #45 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
“SCW on Tour”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Ideally located in the centre of Seattle with the famous market around the corner, and ferries etc within walking distance, the room was well equipped and was very clean and tidy yet again l found the staff to be most kind and helpful. The restaurant can be recommended with a menu offering plenty of choice for the weary traveller. Very much enjoyed my, all to short visit, to the Warwick and indeed Seattle.

Room Tip: Can get busy outside with buses turning etc, so ask for a rear room if you are overly concerned abou...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
I thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

Your evaluation of various services and facilities is very much appreciated. It is only through guest’s feedback that we are able to review our procedure of operations objectively and provide standards to meet or exceed our guest’s expectations.

I read your remarks and I was pleased to hear that, overall, you enjoyed your stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel for your next stay in Seattle. I take this opportunity, once again, to thank you for your time and your remarks.

Kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (548)
  • Korean first
Pismo Beach
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I just returned from a week long stay in Seattle and was fortunate to have a room on the 10th floor looking directly at the Space Needle and the sights of Seattle from a lovely room with a wall of windows. The staff at the front desk were exceptional. I was there to celebrate my birthday and Bill had a bottle of champagne sent up with some dessert. Mohammed and Derek were so helpful and kind and always asking what they could do to help. Give those guys a raise!
The hotel is walking distance to just about everything and has a little market across the street.
I would recommend this to anyone visiting Seattle.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guests.

We are delighted to know that you rate the value, location, sleep quality, rooms, cleanliness and service so highly, and are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for also mentioning both Derek and Mohammed, we will ensure that they read your positive comments and they will be recognized appropriately for their exceptional efforts.

Once again, thank you, and we hope to see you again.

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We traveled down from Vancouver Island on the Clipper to catch a baseball game and had a choice of hotels. (Mayflower, Warwick and Holiday Inn). I am so glad we chose the Warwick. Loved it! We had a Deluxe room (king bed) on the 11th floor and couldn't have been happier with the service, staff, location, room, etc.

Seattle is a big city, but still very walkable, especially from the hotel location (4th and Lenora).

We will definitely stay here again and look forward to our next trip.

On a side note, stop by the Icon restaurant around the corner. The Hot fudge sundae is epic!

Room Tip: We were positioned right behind the elevator. Room 1106. A bit noisy, but everything else made up...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jer T
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor in regards to your recent stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel, your patronage is much appreciated.

It is pleasing to read that you were happy with the service, staff, location, room etc and hope that you were also able to explore Seattle’s sights and sounds during your time here.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to Seattle for the very first time and made reservations through ARVO. Not knowing how for it was from the Convention center, I was somewhat concerned about its distance from the center. To my surprise it was walking distance of 4-5 blocks and could not miss no matter how I travelled. The front desk staff was very helpful. They provided the 14th floor and view of the city was excellent from there. I opened the window and the pleasant air was amazing. Basically, I left the window open during my stay to enjoy the fresh Seattle air without the need for AC or the heater. After settling in, I decided to check around and went down. I asked front desk persons about the direction and they have me talk to Mohammad, who was a very nicely dressed person and extremely polite, kind and well mannered. He came out of the hotel door to show me the directions of the place I wanted to go to. I spent almost 2 hours to walk around since the area around the hotel was very safe and well regulated by traffic lights. All of a sudden I saw the iconic space needle and could not believe that it was so close to the hotel. Since it was kind of late to go up, I found McDonald's resurant near by and I just went right in. I picked up very nice meal that included fries of course and did not want to miss their strawberry shake. Basically, I walked back to the hotel and enjoyed the meal on the bed while watching Seattle news. I had a great night and was able to get to my 7 am meeting in the convention center on time. It took exactly 7 minutes by walking to get to the convention center. The next day prior to the dinner time, I dropped by near by Deli on the other side of the Warwick hotel and got very good snacks and enjoyed myself prior to getting out for the Seafood. The hotel had a very nice kitchen with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Since I had time on my side, I decided to walk around and when I got tired, I picked up a very nice seafood from a very nice resturant near by and had blast eating it.
Overall, I had the best stay at this hotel and would recommend for anyone travelling to Seattle area. The price was also much better than any of the other neaby hotels.

Room Tip: Views from all sides are great, but I liked the one facing downtown and sea side.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
It is very exciting to read that you enjoyed your time at Warwick Seattle Hotel and we thank you for taking the time to provide such detail about your stay.

It is pleasing to hear that you found the location of our hotel of convenience to you, especially for your meeting at the Convention Center. Our Front Desk staff work very hard to provide our guests with valuable and accurate information when giving directions and suggestions to places in Seattle, and Mohammed will be recognized appropriately for his exceptional efforts during your stay.

Thank you once again for rating our hotel so highly and for providing such kind comments, please be sure to visit us again and we look forward to seeing you!

Colorado Springs
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel is located in walking distance of many wonderful attractions, stores, markets and great dining! The staff is very helpful and dedicated to providing superb customer service. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors give better view of the city.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

It is pleasing to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and that our staff provided you with superb customer service. We hope that you will visit again in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel was definitely one of the best hotels I've been to. Granted I like nearly every hotel I stay at...but this one definitely made me feel welcome, comfortable, and relaxed.

The front desk was extremely helpful and eager to help us navigate the city. I wish I could remember the staff member's name- he spent several minutes circling places of interest and the best places to go for food and shopping.

The room was very nice and open. Bathroom had a large tub and a sink and mirror on the outside- very important for two women sharing a room.

Room also had large windows which allowed in a good amount of light.

What a great location- an easy walk to Pike Place, the big Ferris Wheel, and the Space Needle. If I ever go to Seattle again, I will certainly be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rubyred621
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel and for taking the time to write a review. Your patronage is much appreciated and we value our guest’s opinions.

I will inform the Front Desk for their exceptional efforts during your stay as it is pleasing to hear that they were able to help you out where necessary. I hope that you were able to navigate yourself around Seattle easily from this point on.

We trust that, when you visit Seattle in the future, that you will choose Warwick Seattle Hotel again as your choice of stay.

Once more, thank you for staying with us and for providing such positive comments.

Kindest Regards,
Sacramento, California
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were lucky enough to get a corner room on the 9th floor, so we had a view of the Space Needle as well as down Lenora to the Sound. Everything was great as you would expect for a nice hotel - no complaints. What really stood out was how helpful staff was in suggesting things to do, restaurants to try, offering directions, and answering the many other questions a couple of out-of-towners would have. Staff was very friendly and offered their honest opinions. When they saw we brought in a bottle of wine, they guided us to the hotel bar for a couple wine glasses and had it opened before heading up to the room.

Of course, the view was great, and everything else was as expected. The price was reasonable considering the location. It was the staff that really made this place stand out for us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joe A
It is always a pleasure to hear back from our satisfied guests, and we thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your positive comments especially that owe could help direct you to various Seattle attractions, places to eat and other such inquiries that you had. We hope that we made your stay pleasant and comfortable.

Thank you once more for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.