“Excellent hotel”
Review of Warwick Seattle

Warwick Seattle
Ranked #43 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The Warwick Hotel in Seattle is an excellent and lovely hotel with friendly and helpful staff in a perfect central location. They upgraded our room to one on the 14th floor with an incredibly beautiful view of the Space Needle and Seattle Center. They gave us thick, comfortable robes and slippers to wear down to the easily accessible pool and jacuzzi. I enjoyed our stay immensely.

Room Tip: The views are wonderful from all upper floors.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jackie R
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your kind words on TripAdvisor and for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

It appears that you enjoyed your stay and the view of the Space Needle on the 14th floor, I hope that you were able to take some great pictures!

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for rating our hotel so highly, we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Warm regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,980)

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Had a most restful sleep...king bed was so comfortable and I wanted to take the pillows home! The lobby is little and has a European feel to it. Our nice sized room was well appointed and had a beautiful view of the Space Needle and Science Arches.(Took photos at night.) The bathroom was ok...narrow tub and low water pressure made showering merely functional...wish they had one of those curtains that bowed out rather than straight down. The pool and hot tub downstairs are locked so you will need to bring your room key...plenty of soft towels there. The hotel is located right in the mix of things so easy to walk to Jazz Alley, Icon Grill, and not far from shopping. Ralph's Grocery is across one street...Ralph's is quite a nice place itself!...and the Cinerama is across the other street. Because of the bus stop right in front of the Cinerama, it was a bit noisy at first due to all the riders and bus noises..."sounds of the city". One temporary note: there is major construction going on at the bldg. next to the Cinerama, so it might be quite noisy during the work week. We checked in late on a Friday afternoon. There was a little work being done across the street Saturday morning, but it hadn't woken us up. If I had been traveling by myself, I'd feel confident walking during the day, but a little uncomfortable by myself at night...especially walking past the garage. But, YES, I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for room, 8th floor or above, facing the Space Needle.
2  Thank Beenthere1842
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

It is always a pleasure to hear back from our satisfied guests, and it appears that, overall, you enjoyed your stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

Despite the street noise, which I apologize for, I am happy to read that you had a comfortable stay and was able to enjoy the view of the Space Needle. I hope that you took some wonderful pictures to share with your friends and family.

We are delighted to read that you rate “Sleep Quality” and “Cleanliness” so highly, and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Perfect location and warm wonderful service from the employees and especially from Pat in the restaurant who went way above and beyond her required duties for our very early morning departure. We could not find fault with our stay and we had the most magnificent view of the space needle. I would stay there again and am recommending it to anyone going to Seattle. The evening we checked in, the cab driver took us to the wrong hotel. Before we realized we were in the wrong place, the young man behind the desk was checking our payment voucher and kept it which we didn't notice at first. When we finally arrived at the Warwick and I realized it wasn't with me I panicked, but the young man behind the desk was very calm and repeatedly assured me they dealt with the company we went through and would get a faxed copy from them the next day. The only downfall was we had a confirmation for two beds and there was only one, but there was a hideabed which we used. Anything we requested was taken care of immediately. Excellent service.

• Stayed: October 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to hear back from our valued guests. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the service to be warm and wonderful. Pat will be notified appropriately for her exceptional efforts as she is a magnificent asset to our team.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for the mix up of the double bedded guest rooms, this is not the service level that we expect for our guests to experience when they stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel. I will be sure to share this information with our Reservations Manager so they can properly review best practices and procedures with their staff. I am glad, however, that any requests you had, were taken care of.

Once more, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very welcoming staff, and great service. Staying at the Warwich was a perfect way to kick off our honeymoon! The hotel is in a perfect location too. We enjoyed breakfast in bed and the food was awesome. The rooms are updated and the beds are super comfy. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for your kind words in regards to your recent stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

We were pleased to be a part of your honeymoon and hope that you enjoyed your time in Seattle and went to various landmarks.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future, thank you once more for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed at the Warwick for New Year's Eve. We checked in right at 3 pm - there wasn't a valet to be seen anywhere to park our car. The bellman took me outside and pointed in the direction of the parking garage. Another bellman took our luggage, along with my husband, to "our room". Once I parked the car and went to our ASSIGNED ROOM, there was no husband nor luggage. I went searching for my husband-- pool area, fitness center, bar, thinking he ventured off in the hotel. I finally after 20 minutes of searching went to the front desk searching for the bellman who took my husband and luggage. I told him my assigned room number- he said he hadn't taken him to that room. He couldn't remember which room he had taken him to (as he used his master hotel key). We finally located my husband on the same floor, in a different room with a view of the Space Needle. By the time I located him, he had unpacked our stuff, appetizers and drinks. The bellman told me to call the front desk. The front desk refused to let me stay in the room and ordered me into our original room (despite their error), stating the room was reserved for someone who had paid more money. I pushed back but they did nothing for us. So we packed up our stuff, and had to move rooms. Wasn't pleased with the service at all. They advertise self-park and valet at the same $30 rate, however I never saw a valet the entire time I was there. Room we ended up with had a city view from the 8th floor, good sized updated room. I liked the hotel, but based on my only interaction with their staff would be apprehensive to go back. Hands down poor customer service.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side of the building (when booking), you'll have a nice view of the...
1  Thank tahoegrl
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This older property has had some renovations done to the rooms and these are very nice.
The staff are welcoming and efficient.
The dining room offers a reasonable breakfast, did not eat any other meals there.
Close to downtown and a lot of the sites of interest.
Altogether a good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

It is always a pleasure to hear back from our satisfied guests, and I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about our recent stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

It appears that, overall, you enjoyed your stay in our newly renovated guest rooms and we hope that you will book at our hotel again when you next visit downtown Seattle.

If there is anything that we could have done to improve your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are at your service.

Kind regards and a Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The hotel is in a great location. A few blocks from the water and Pike Place. A few blocks in the other direction is shopping, food, cinemas, downtown Seattle. The hotel is very clean, the staff are pleasant with efficient housekeeping and room service staff. Although I will say the room service was a little pricey.
The restaurant attached to the hotel is very reasonably priced and was delicious.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience as we are always pleased to receive feedback from our valued guests.

It is delightful to read that you rate our hotel so highly and found your stay to be pleasant and clean. We are very proud to have a hotel so conveniently located to all the surrounding amenities and that you were able to take advantage of this.

We look forward to seeing you again when you next visit downtown Seattle. Thank you once more for your kind words.

Regards.