Warwick Seattle
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
1,992 results
All reviewsspace needlegreat locationacross the streetpike place marketwithin walking distancesmall balconyjazz alleyfew blockshigher floorparking garagehotel restaurantcentral locationfront desk staffan older hotelmini barnice roomwestlake center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The warwick was a smaller downtown area hotel that is not far from the Pike's Market and TONS of great restaurants within short walking distance. One of the best restaurants was in the lobby of the Hotel itself! Great drinks and ambiance. Free Parking received with our booking. What a terrific find! I will definitely stay here again when in Seattle.

Room Tip: Our room was not ready when we arrived. We were very patient and didn't make anyone feel bad, they took out luggage for us, showed us to the bar/restaurant and asked us to come back in 1 hour, when we did, we remained pleasant and were given a room upgrade! Great service, especially if you are kind, pleasant, and patient!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank STEVE R
Warwick-Seattle, Guest Relations Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Warwick Seattle Hotel, and I thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor about your stay.

The hotel is certainly located in a very convenient place and it is great that you were able to use it to your full advantage.

We hope that you will return again the future, and once again, thank you for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Pleasant staff, clean, large and comfortable rooms. Ask for a room with a view - I got the view of the Space Needle. Close to restaurants and shops. Did ask for a wake-up call the first morning -didn't materialise - not a problem on that occasion - this was rectified for the remainder of my stay. Quite short staffed in the breakfast area in the morning - the staff were absolutely rushed off their feet, and people had to wait (or go elsewhere). Enjoyable stay though.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pidney

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to Warwick Seattle Hotel.

Please allow me to apologize to you for not receiving a wake-up call on the first morning, I am relieved, however, that this was rectified and you enjoyed your stay. The Space Needle view rooms are certainly spectacular and I hope that you were able to take a few photographs of it during your stay.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to you visiting in the future.

Best regards.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed at the Warwick for just 2 days at the start of our extended trip and found the rooms excellent and the hotel was central for everything. The hop on hop off bus stopped just outside it so you couldn't get better than that. Would recommend

Room Tip: No advice on this one, the hotel is on the corner so in a built up area. Not sure what the views would be like
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MargW1949

Thank you for placing a review online about Warwick Seattle Hotel. It seems that you enjoyed your stay and were able to navigate easily around downtown Seattle using the hop on hop off bus.

We provide rooms with a view of either the City Skyline or Seattle Space Needle, if you would like to stay in one of these rooms on your next visit, please call us up so that we can arrange this for you.

I appreciate your comments and hope that you will return in the future.

Warm regards.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Nice to have the little Juliet deck out the door. We had an issue with the room when we arrived (construction literally outside our window), and I'd wished the front desk took that into account when I told them we were there with no kids for a girls trip! (aka, we want to sleep in!) However, they moved us no problem. When we had an issue with our sliding glass door, they fixed it right away. Room service was ok (not great food, but ok) and the service was good. Overall I would stay again. And, most everyone there was very friendly!

Room Tip: Ask about construction around the building. It's right downtown so there will be noise for sure, but it's better not to sleep right next to another building being built!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your recent stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the disturbance you experienced because of the construction noise during your stay. As you are aware, the noise is originating from somewhere beyond our control. We will always do our best to warn our valued guests if we know there will be a potential problem, but most of the time the construction site does not create noise challenges. Unfortunately it is unpredictable at times. Once more, I offer my sincerest apologies.

Although you had an issue with the first room that you stayed in, I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and provide you with good service.

We hope that you will visit again, and once more, thank you.

Kind regards.

Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here in Sept 2012 and arrived at night. I stayed on the second floor overlooking a Cinerama. The following morning 6.45 I was awoken by 5 cement mixer lorries outside as there was a construction site outside my window. This type of thing should be advertised! Plus point, good location for Downtown, Space needle etc.

Tim B, General Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Please accept my apologies that the construction noise across the street impacted your stay. I am happy to report that the noise levels related to this work are beginning to diminish. Currently, the majority of noise occurs Monday mornings only and we are told that should end in the near future too.

I would love to have the opportunity to assist with your accommodations again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact one of us. We are at your service.

Warm regards,