2,533 results
All reviewswine hourgold fishmonte carlo suitefront deskhappy hourcomplimentary winepike place marketmini barfew blockshousekeeping staffwonderful hotelking bedvalet parkingheart of downtownpioneer squarelight raillocation was perfect
Reviewed August 12, 2018

My family and I stayed two nights at the Monaco in July 2018. We had stayed at Kimpton properties in Chicago, and like the vibe of the property.

Other than a glitch at check-in pertaining to the room rate on the reservation, the entire stay was flawless. We were on upper floors. Nice comfy room and beds. Showers were nice. WiFi worked well.

We enjoyed the coffee in the lobby, as well as the free wine/cocktails at happy hour. Staff was very helpful and engaging.

Crowd was generally young, and many seemed to be there on business. Only "con"while it was okay, the workout room was relatively small. It fills up quick in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We visited Seattle recently and stayed at the Kimpton on a recommendation. Check in was good and the hotel and facilities were fine, but for me the "Wow" factor was missing.The room is good, however, the bathroom and the bedroom are separated by a sliding door..................It might be just me but I prefer a normal door. On the whole, I thought it was a good hotel with very good staff but I would probably try another Kimpton close by for my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

IHG Platinum. Except for the cc machine not working, check in was a breeze ;). Front desk staff was really helpful and welcoming. Made sure we got some wine vouchers for just having missed happy hour. Our upgraded room was really great and the bar/restaurant on site was good too. You're in a good location with good rooms and a good staff. Couldn't ask for more. Will be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I do many meetings and trainings in Hotels, and my go-to in Seattle is Hotel Monaco! Erik, the catering manager and his team are always eager to please and go the extra mile. I often will be training new employees, and it’s important to me that they feel cared for and special during their training experience. The staff at Hotel Monaco helps to make these days special and memorable.they are my home away from home!
Free wine hour from 5-6 is a nice bonus, as are the pups and doggies that work there (it’s a rare dog-friendly hotel that doesn’t just begrudgingly let dogs stay, but really celebrates our canine family members).
Rooms are well-appointed, and it’s a true boutique hotel without having the “trying to hard to be cool” vibe.
Centrally located in downtown area, easy walk to lots of restaraunts, Pike Market, etc.
When in Seattle give Hotel Monaco a try. You won’t be disappointed!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Brought our dogs for a 3 night stay and enjoyed every minute! Awesome suite with great amenities. Wine hour was great with the dogs. Valet guys were very attentive. One of the best Kimptons we have stayed at. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple