See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

It looks bad at first and the area it's in is fairly round down and industrial, I stayed for one night on route elsewhere. If you need a bed for a night it's okay, despite appearance the room is had was new and comfortable, the bathroom was clean, the shower was good and I slept well. Renovation works are underway inside and out hence the building site look. I went out to eat as there are plenty of places including a McDonald's just up the road.
It is okay for an overnight in short.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Just a horrible hotel. Yes, it looks like some renovations have been done, but the beds are like a rock, and all you hear is the street all night long. If you are just looking for a place to lay your head for the night, stay here. If you are looking for anything else... Find a different hotel. Not worth any of the money that we paid.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marystrader
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Rooms are small, cold and in puar condition, staff does not speak english. Last day I stay there, while I had breakfast, somebody went to my room and steal money from my wallet, so breakfast cost me 100 €! Be carefull!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed in this Hotel while on a business trip. I found the Hotel gloomy and depressing. I went down to the restaurant where an unfriendly waitress ignored me for 20 minutes while she chatted to 'locals' at the only other occupied table. I had, eventually, a burger with salad. One hour later I was being sick in the bathroom at the start of a miserable night, not helped by the tiny, claustrophobic room, which stank of cigarette smoke. I complained to the Hotel who denied there was anything wrong with their food. Since then, I have found 2 other colleagues have become sick staying at this Hotel and anyone who has stayed there refuses to go back. I have travelled all over Europe and the US and stayed in maybe 100 Hotels - I would rate this one as the worst.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jim C
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Rooms are clean, well-appointed and well serviced every day. The staff are very helpful when you ask for pretty much anything. Yes, the bar closes at 23:00 but as I don't have a problem with this, that was fine.

The restaurant seems to function as a local hub - which is understandable as the food and services are very good indeed. I have stayed in more expensive hotels that were less welcoming and the next time I am in this area I will look a Hotel Eclipse first. Reccommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business