“Average to Good”

Brasserie de l'Europe
Ranked #23 of 71 Restaurants in Morlaix
Cuisines: French, Bar, Pub, European
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Average to Good”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The is a good formulae place, the food is standard, microwaved I suspect, good stuff, the wine list is good. On a Monday evening in Morlaix not much is open - nor in the area around as well. So if you find yourself in Morlaix on Monday try it I hope you will not be disappointed but don't expect the glories of French Food.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Michael N

London, United Kingdom
“Disgusting”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

Not much more to say but disgusting. My boyfriend and I ordered starters and a main course. I didn't eat my starter because it tasted as bad as it looked and we left during the main course to find somewhere else to eat. Don't eat here, and if for some reason you do- do NOT order the fish soup or the greek salad.

Visited August 2010