We had a three night stay with unlimited golf which was fantastic value for money. The golf was incredible with absolutely no crowds at all. The hotel is a long way from any local facilities and if we hadn't had the car would have to have taken a taxi to get some cash or buy some sun screen!! We thought it unbelievable that the pro shop on site didn't stock any basics at all. The restaurant was good but quite expensive and there was really much option other than to eat there. Unlike previous reviews we did not encounter the breakfast "raiders" so were happy to find a good breakfast with plenty of variety. All in all both the course and hotel are set in beautiful surroundings and would really recommend it for couples of all abilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3* hotel of St Malo Golf Resort is located in a 18th century manor house atmosphere with beams and stone walls. It is situated overlooking the lake and the course, in an old priory with a 27 hole golf course. Many activities for families are available around (aquarium, zoo, amusement park..). The recently renovated rooms are spacious (30m2) with terrace or balcony, many with mezzanine ideally suited for families accommodating up to 4 people. The restaurant of the hotel welcomes the guests for dinner and lunch with its splendid view overlooking the golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Saint-Malo Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint-Malo Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Le Tronchet
- Saint-Malo Hotel, Golf And Country Club