“The perfect place for a holiday in Brittany”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 34 reviews

Reviews from our community

webeehung...
Penzance
“The perfect place for a holiday in Brittany”
Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We booked 'Ker Louarn' at short notice for just four nights over the Easter Weekend, and had a fabulous time. Clara and Martin, and their boys Kit and Frances, made us feel really welcome, and Clara in particular, made every effort to help us get the best out of our time there. We took our bikes with us, and Clara lent us detailed maps for cycle routes, and walking tours throughout Tregor, which gave us the freedom to explore at our own pace and have lots of mini-adventures. From stunning coastal walks to 'off-piste' bike rides closer to home, finding ruined castles in wooded valleys, and ancient mills by boulder-strewn rivers.... This was the perfect base for discovering what has become my favourite part of Brittany.
The gite had everything we needed, and comfy beds. We had a log fire every evening, and some very happy chickens just outside. The village of Ploubezre had a couple of good bakeries, one of which sold the most enormous croissants. The were good on their own, but Clara had left a jar of her home-made jam, (amongst other welcome treats)......the best jam I have ever tasted and together with the croissant, well then I knew I was in heaven.
Thank you so much Martin and Clara, for providing such a great place, and enabling us to have such a good holiday. We can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: April 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was as good as we could have hoped
Liked least: Nothing really
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Halifax

Stratford-upon-Avon
Reviewed August 11, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Date of stay: June 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64

Date of stay: May 2009
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.