“This place is so COOL!”

Hotel & Spa La Villa K Basel Airport
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I only wish I could have stayed longer! My wife, my in-laws and I were here for a very brief overnight stay. We got in very late and had to leave very early for a flight the next day ... and we all regretted it because we loved the place. It didn't look like much from the outside but the inside was so modern and uniquely decorated. The room was spacious and had a nice large bathroom. The furnishings were brand new. All the staff was very helpful and patient with our weary group. They even helped us check out in a flash the next morning, and got us the best cab driver to get us to the airport. We were not the most together group and they helped us seamlessly with each request. The value for your money is great too. Unfortunately we weren't able to partake in any of the food or drink they had, so I can't comment on that aspect. If we ever go back to this corner of the world, we are DEFINITELY staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin C

Reviewed July 16, 2013

For those who want to visit Basel and spend reasonble price, 5 min from Basel's tram station and 10 min from Basel airport.
This is a new hotel opened 2 years ago. Designed rooms, private parking (cost 10€), air condition, private coffee machine in the room and lovely staff. Also has Its own SPA.
we came to this hotel by chance, after all the hotels in the surroundings were fully booked, due to airport's security workers strike. Paid a little bit more than the 3 stars hotels we've intended to book in the city, but got very good value for our money.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Ori1002
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Back to my previous trip in Switzerland , i spent one night in St. Louis , in the french speaking part of teh Alcase. I was only 800 meters away from the border with Basel-Switzerland. People just driving , cycling or walking in and out like just like it was not two different countries. Anyway , the hotel is grear , friendly stuff , great rooms with a very good architectural touch , still no restaurant but breakfast was good. Inside my room I had an espresso machine and i am a coffee lover. Easy to find it and a parking space is available.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I recently spent two nights at the Villa K I found the staff very helpful and friendly and the room itself was very good There are a lot of places to eat close by but just one suggestion would be for the hotel to have a basic chioce of foods for those arriving late on an evening I would look to stay here again when visiting the area

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2013

A funky modern renovation of an old building - friendly staff, ultra-modern rooms where everything works - and convenient to the airport for an early departure. Parking is across the street. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

travlled to the hotel on a monday evening and was welcomed by friendly staff. was told no food nearby as it was monday.
hotel itself is very fresh and sleek with rooms well equipped.
food apart could not fault it
very nice

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Arrived about midday on Sunday after 7 hours travelling. No food is served in the hotel apart from breakfast and despite the hotel having a restaurant. I was curtly pointed to the town centre for food despite it pouring down with rain! I got prepared and went off to find this much needed meal. All restaurants were closed apart from one dingey dona kebab place which I would even let my dog eat in!
The Vila K receptionist was on her own dealing with all patrons needs and had no interest whatsoever in helping a hungry traveller get food.
This is my second visit to this hotel and although the first time was good, this second visit is a total disgrace with a complete lack of care for their customers. Unfortunately I have no choice in the hotel used but would definitely not select this place on my own volition.

• Stayed: December 2012
Hotel Spa Restaurant Domaine Du Moulin
Hotel Porte de France
Hotel Porte de France
#5 of 6 in Saint Louis

Been to Hotel & Spa La Villa K Basel Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel & Spa La Villa K Basel Airport

Address: 1 rue de Lectoure, 68300 Saint Louis, France
Location: France > Grand Est > Haut-Rhin > Saint Louis
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Saint Louis
Price Range: $99 - $185 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel & Spa La Villa K Basel Airport 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel & Spa La Villa K Basel Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.