“Overnight stay heading north”

Quality Inn Kennesaw
Ranked #20 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed January 6, 2013

A great hotel on the interstate. Great central location with places to eat nearby.
The staff was friendly and attentive. The rooms are large and nicely appointed.
My only complaint was not having an electrical outlet at the desk for my laptop.
Breakfast included eggs and sausage links but no waffles.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank skychief2001
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Kennesaw

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed in the Quality Inn with the spouse and our two dogs while visiting Family in the Atlanta area. We selected this hotel because it was pretty close to the highway, they accepted our furry children, there are several food options nearby (but mostly chain restaurants), and it was close enough to our family.

I guess I was expecting more from a Quality Inn. I was under the impression that they were a step above Comfort Inns, but this was just a tired and standard side of the road type motel. Nothing special about its accommodations. On the other hand, the staff was SUPER helpful and friendly.

Overall this Quality inn was adequate for our needs, but I am certain we could do better for the money in terms of comfort. We will probably choose another hotel next time.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DCdrifter
Reviewed June 18, 2012

When we arrived at the hotel, the employee was on a break. She quickly got up and went behind the desk even after I told her we could wait for her to finish her break. The rooms were clean. I work at a hotel so I know what to look for, but I didn't find anything wrong with the room. I could see some touch up spots on the wall, but I applaud them for the effort. The breakfast was nice. The other employees were friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Room was clean but a little out dated. The air was a little stale. You can see signs of renovations going on. Air conditioner worked great and got the room good and cold. With a little TLC this could be a really nice place to stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. Has a laundry mat on sight and a nice outdoor pool. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Arrived late at night for paid in advance reservation. The lobby doors were locked with no one on duty. Had to rap on window and door to get someone to check us in. The bathroom had never been cleaned due to used towels on the floor and used bar of soap. Breakfast was o.k. High speed internet was not high speed.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank SaraKent1124
Reviewed July 21, 2010

While looking for a stopping place north of Atlanta, we found this through Trip Advisor and Choice Hotels website. The price was better than those in the green magazine! The interior was nice, clean, and above average. WiFi is unsecured. We ate at Big Pie in the Sky which was quite amazing about 10 minutes away. The only disadvantage was the two double beds were a little short for us.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2010

I am very fussy regarding clean. It was very clean. We use hotels for stopovers to other destinations and I would come back here. The bed was relatively comfortable. The bedding was soft and clean. Carpet was clean. Not sure if everything was new, but if they keep the cleanliness up I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple