Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Not bad, but...”
Reviewed July 9, 2007

This was my second stay at this property, the first being in May, 2007. This place is generally clean, friendly and in a good location.

I used my "Be Our Guest" coupon for a free night. The first room to which I was assigned had blood stains on the sheets. These linens had obviously been laundered, but if they cannot completely remove the stains, the linens should be discarded. Sorry, I wouldn't sleep on my OWN laundered stains!

The second room was a corner room with windows on two walls. This feels much more homey. The sheets were clean, but... although I was placed in a non-smoking room at my request, I could smell a great deal of tobacco smoke coming through the vents. It was so strong I thought the smoker was in my room.

Bottom line: This ESA is "ok," but do yourself a favor and check the linens BEFORE you turn in for the night!

• Liked — Location - near KSU
  • Disliked — Bloody sheets
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
3 Thank AWTSc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Travelers also viewed these Kennesaw hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Kennesaw Inn
Kennesaw Inn
#14 of 30 in Kennesaw
Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center

Property: Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Address: 3000 George Busbee Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144-6912
Location: United States > Georgia > Kennesaw
Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Kennesaw
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Kennesaw