Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center
ComfortSuites
$102
$149
Homewood
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
$95
$129
$109
$104
HIExpress.com
All reviewssmall kitchen tablefront deskone bedroom suitefull kitchencorner roomoutdoor poolpet feefirst floorwake up callpull out couchhot itemspleasant staydecent breakfastwater pressurerooms were very cleanconvenient locationexercise room
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed here on our way back home to Florida from the mountains. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a very pleasant staff member who went out of her way to make sure we were happy with our room location and explained the amenities thoroughly. The room was spacious and clean and "kid-friendly" for our toddler to run around. There was a hot dinner that we did not partake in. The morning breakfast had a nice variety and the staff again was super pleasant! The bed was very comfortable and the bath room was clean. Would definitely stay again when travelling through the ATL area!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn for a baseball tournament. The place is great, it has everything you need, it is clean, staff are very nice and competent and friendly, washer and dryer room is clean and works great, rooms are very clean and equipped with all you need,k the breakfast is very good. I have absolutely no complaints and I am a picky customer. Very comfortable and I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to Atlanta.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel, our associates and the services we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel next summer!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My hubby and I always travel to Kennesaw and stay at the Residence Inn, Kennesaw. Wow, they have recently done some amazing renovations (as needed), and our stay was delightful! Staff are always friendly and the hotel is close to great eateries and shopping. We will return!

Room Tip: Ground level rooms preferred so you don't have to take steps or elevator
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

After two separate two-week stays here at RI in Kennesaw we felt right at home each visit! The hotel is older but it has been well maintained, both inside and out. Our room was very nice, tastefully decorated and kept very clean. Breakfast each morning was wonderful and the manager's reception/dinner in the evenings was a treat.
Being there for two weeks in October '12 and again in January '13 gave us a chance to get to know the staff and trust us, they are wonderful! They are like family! They greeted us by name every time they saw us and at night, they always wanted to know what we had done for the day. We were there for business but had all afternoon and evening to tour the area. There is so much to do and see!
We highly recommend Residence Inn in Kennesaw and if time allows, be sure to explore the area. It is a wonderful and history-rich area!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and our associates. I agree with you: there is much to see and to do in our history-rich area! I look forward to welcoming you back home when your travel plans bring you back to our area. Thank you again!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I arrived a week ago and already the cable and power have been off twice! I am here on business and needless to say if there is no cable and internet every time it rains, I am in for a miserable trip. Just like lots of Marriott properties, they use a company called Guest-Tek had similar problems at other locations. Not happy when I see the name Guest-Tek because of pass and now present experiences. A Hotel Chain the size of Marriott really needs a more dependable company/system.

Besides that, the 1 bedroom suite is small but nice and clean and location of Hotel has lots of eateries close by. I did get to see 1 of the Studios, and it was a nice open space. It is an older Hotel which was renovated recently.

Room Tip: If you are on business, make sure you travel with a hot spot for your internet!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank consum1

Thank you for your candid feedback about your stay at our Residence Inn at Kennesaw. I do apologize for the power interruptions you experienced during your stay with us, as I realize that is terribly inconvenient for our guests who are trying to get some work done.

Over the course of 4 days, we experienced two severe storms. The first one took place on a Thursday and knocked out power to over 70,000 homes in the Atlanta area. The second one, on Sunday afternoon, took us by surprise. While the effects were not so widespread as the previous storm, Kennesaw was the area most severely impacted.

I have been at this hotel for 3 years; during this time, I have only experienced one power failure, which was doubled over those 4 days a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, we are completely at the mercy of Mother Nature and our local power company for such events. I am grateful that our power company has been able to restore service to us quickly after these past two events. I regret that I cannot provide you with a more definitive answer.

Thank you again for your helpful feedback and for being our guest.