WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd.
Ranked #24 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Largo, Florida
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The room stunk of dog pee and must.
Guys drinking alcohol at the front entrance. We checked our sheets and found the mattress all bloody and had been flipped over. Not sure why but the hotel didnt care, just shrugged their shoulders. We left and went to a different hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Chastain Rd., responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. The situation you described regarding the odor and the unclean mattress is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, we have ordered a replacement mattress and cleaned the carpets.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at carrington@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed here for a month and the staff was awesome. They make sure you have everything you need and they are very polite. The room was much bigger than I expected. The bathroom was big and the kitchen had a full sized oven and refrigerator. There was a sofa bed which came in handy since I had my kids with me. It's really close to the mall and walmart. Everything is close by. Overall I really enjoyed my experience and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needed it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Lace B
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Big spacious room. Everything worked great with exception of internet. Paid extra for upgrade but really didnt see a difference. Nicely remodeled room was what I was given. Bed was most comfortable bed Ive ever slept in at a motel. At check in they had a smoking room for me but that probably wasnt their fault. Fixed the situation right away. Very convienient to museums and sightseeing.

Room Tip: first floor is non smoking
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dallas, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 10 days. We had one problem that was caused by another customer. The hotel staff handled the matter quickly. The staff was friendly, tentative, and showed their concern. They made sure that we were happy with our stay. Made us feel at home. I we appreciated their hospitality. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: The end rooms were quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

The Grab and Go breakfast is not fully stocked. They always run out of oatmeal bars and muffins. The AC unit temperature control button in my room needs to be fixed. My stay was pleasant other than those two complaints.

• Stayed June 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I booked this hotel through Expedia because I got a great rate. It is convienent to be near my family - we are in the middle of a relocation. The room is about what I expected. The sink in the bathroom was clogged, and they should have that fixed today. The carpet is stained. The kitchen needs a dishwasher and a full-size coffee maker for someone that will be there for more than a few days. Other than that, the room is quiet during the night. The bed is very comfortable. I asked for a room that was "pet free', non-smoking, away from the elevators, and on the first floor. I got exactly what I asked for. The room is odor free. I haven't seen any sign that a pet had been in there, and I am away from the elevators. My only complaint is their grab and go breakfast starts at 7AM. If I'm not on the road by 6:30AM in Atlanta traffic, it would take me over an hour to get to work, so I can't get the breakfast I am paying for.

Room Tip: Be very specific when you make your resrvation as to what you want in a room. I was specific and go...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Terrible experience all around! Rooms were filthy. My non-smoking room was full of cigarette butts and ashes. Had a horrible smell that was sickening. Mold in the bathroom. Air-conditioner unit caked with who knows what. Lazy front desk "help". Jamie was great, but everyone else made sure not to do their job.

• Stayed March 2013